What's your story? :)

ShamzLovesKai

Mummy to 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

Sorry if i'm intruding as i'm not TTC yet, i'm waiting.

Just wanted to get to know a few of you and your ages and how TTC is going for you?

:)

xx

TTC for 4 years got BFP May 24 but ended in miscarriage. We are both 31, first marriage and no kids.

Sorry about your miscarriage Kittycat155. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage too. It's so heartbreaking isn't it. Good luck with TTC xx

I've been TTC for over 5 years. But only with my fiancée for 2 years. Im 31 (32 in Aug :thumbup: ) and he is 40. I don't have any kids and he has 2 from a previous relationship. I have been classified with 'Unexplained fertility' :shrug: and have had a yoyo of emotions of going through the process. This cycle I took Femara and Im in my TWW. I have tried clomid and it gave my huge cyst that I have had to have removed #-o . Hoping one say soon I receive my :bfp:. Cuz :bfn: make me go crazy...lol

Aw sorry you've had such a hard time TTC. Hopefully you get your BFP soon :) x

Hi, Ive talked to you before on the WTT boards :)

Almost 24 and TTC baby number two, this is the first month of trying after having implant removed.
Already have an 18 month old daughter.

Youre little boy is cute on your picture :) x

Thank you :)

Yeah, I recognise your name.
Good luck with trying. Hopefully you get your BFP soon :)

Hello Shamz...whats your story then? I see you have a little one. x

I'm 34, I have a son who is just over 2 and a half, he was conceived without trying (ended up walking down the aisle 6 months preggers as actually conceived while I was planning my wedding) I had a pregnancy 6 months before that which ended in a early mc. I have PCOS so its surprising that I've had 2 pregnancies without actually trying to conceive, I'm now trying to conceive a brother or sister for my son and this is our 2nd cycle trying. Desperately trying to lose weight in hope of increasing my chances, really want to conceive by the end of the year so the gap isn't too big between them. xx

We have no living children, but we have 7 adorable little angles. We lost our twins shortly after birth at full term, then we had 2 early losses under 12 weeks then our last loss was triplets at 14+6. We have faith our time is soon for our baby to come home with us. I am on my 3rd round of femara nd hoping that it's 3rd time lucky. Xxx

Hey Cookie1979.

I need to lose a bit of weight before Decemeber too. Not having much luck though haha!

I've got a son who will be 2 in 2 weeks, as you can see from my ticker. I want to give him a brother or sister too but waiting as i've got a big family holiday next year for my birthday. I'm 20 now so a big birthday next year. Also, want to focus on my LO starting nursery and getting him potty trained. Also, i'm going back to college in September for another year so dont mind being a bit pregnant whilst I finish that year. I was 7/8 months pregnant when finishing my 2nd year of college so it's not impossible haha :)

We have no living children, but we have 7 adorable little angles. We lost our twins shortly after birth at full term, then we had 2 early losses under 12 weeks then our last loss was triplets at 14+6. We have faith our time is soon for our baby to come home with us. I am on my 3rd round of femara nd hoping that it's 3rd time lucky. Xxx

Im really sorry for your losses :hugs:

Seriously wishing you lots of luck this time round, hope you get a sticky bean, nice to see youve not stopped having faith :flower: x

I was 7/8 months pregnant when finishing my 2nd year of college so it's not impossible haha :)

I did my third year at University up until 34 weeks pregnant when the train ride got a bit too much! Youd be surprised at the amount of times people let you stand rather than let you sit down with your obvious 8 month baby bump! Definately not impossible doing college pregnant, it was motivation if anything :) what you doing at college? x

Mummytoangels. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I couldn't imagine going through that. You are one strong Mama <3

I hope & pray you get your BFP soon and you get to take your baby home xxx

Im really sorry for your losses :hugs:

Seriously wishing you lots of luck this time round, hope you get a sticky bean, nice to see youve not stopped having faith :flower: x

Thank u so much sweetheart Xxxx

I would definitely say it was motivation. Don't get me wrong I did want to give up a few times but I knew if i got that qualification, the future would be better so I had to keep at it :)

I done 3 years of college. 2nd year I was pregnant from November and 3rd year i had a newborn and done an evening course. I done level 2 and 3 beauty therapy and level 2 nail tech. I will be starting Travel & Tourism in September x

Mummytoangels. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. I couldn't imagine going through that. You are one strong Mama <3

I hope & pray you get your BFP soon and you get to take your baby home xxx

Thank u so much darling. Good luck to u also Xxxx

So sorry for your losses Mummytoangels, I hope you get your bfp very soon. x

Shamz - yes I wanted to make sure my son is potty trained and at prechool before having another baby, for a long time I have just enjoyed being his Mummy, but now I suddenly feel 100% ready for number 2 but hasn't taken long for me to feel impatient ad then start worrying about the age gap. One minute I wanted to wait to make sure my son was over 2, then suddenly I'm thinking I better hurry up because I want him to be 3 when number 2 arrives. Lol can't win really, definitely putting unnecessary pressure on myself!! lol

Hi! :hi:

I'm 33, mama to a 2.5 year old boy and precious angel who had a fatal neural tube defect. We were NTNP starting this month, resulting in a chemical (fading lines then a BFN this morning). Just waiting for CD1 and hubby says we can TTC now :)

I'm taking 5mg folic acid due to Ruby's diagnosis of Acrania, and 1000mg Inositol as we've been on a clinical trial to try and establish if Inositol does the same thing as Folic for people who can't metabolise Folic. (Self-prescribed as the trial results haven't yet been published; trying to find out if I was on Inositol or the placebo when carrying Dillon).

As a result, I am your friendly Folic Acid Police :D

Wishing you all sticky, healthy beans very soon :kiss:

Sorry for your loss Tulip xx
I hope we all get out BFP's soon :)

Cookie1979 - I'm so ready for #2. I just want to start trying now. I've always wanted a 3 year age gap too! Fingers crossed I get a BFP 1st month trying. Hopefully we all do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->