When am I late?

Babyflakes

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I ovulated very early, CD 10, which I believe to be caused by an antibiotic. I wasn't using OPKs at the time as I usually don't use OPKs until CD 12. So, the suspected O at CD 10 was not confirmed by OPK.

I started to consider that I O'ed on the 23rd however OPK was clearly negative from the 21st to 25th.

My luteal phase is never more than 13 days and cycle is never longer than 28 days.

Should I be going by my luteal phase length or my cycle length to determine when AF is due? Since I O'd so early, I'm 2 days over my luteal length. I tested- BFN. So now I'm just sitting here waiting and wondering when I'm actually "late".

On a side note I had light spotting 5DPO that lasted for about 3 hrs. That never happened to me before so I was hoping it was IB! (I know that would be incredible early and unlikely but I was still hopeful)

I'm so confused!!! :dohh:

Thanks for your advice!!!

Sorry that I don't have any advice for you, but I am in the exact same situation! My LP is usually 14 days, and I messed up my Clomid cycle this month so I thought for sure I O'd around CD10. Well now its CD28 and still all negative tests and no sign of AF! I was cramping a tiny bit last week, now nothing! :coffee: I'll follow this thread to see if anyone has any words of wisdom!

It's so frustrating isn't it?

I'm feeling extremely bloated and gassy (tmi??- sorry!) since yesterday. Are you feeling the same way? It's almost like AF is coming but just not here yet.

I would say if you don't know when you O'd, just assume it is the later date. That will help you go a little less crazy, at least.

I would say if you don't know when you O'd, just assume it is the later date. That will help you go a little less crazy, at least.

Thanks so much for your thoughts!!

Its so confusing bc my CM was creamy at CD 19 and I had a ton of EWCM CD8-10 which really has me leaning towards CD 10. My CM is usually spot on.

Ahh I feel like I'm going crazy, me and my over analysis!! :wacko:

I totally get it. Though, on the flip side - when I know exactly when I O'd, and it wasn't a good time compared to the nights I was with my DH, that is super depressing because you think you are out when you might not be.

I think our bodies are just out to fool us in as many ways possible. Pretty sure!

I totally get it. Though, on the flip side - when I know exactly when I O'd, and it wasn't a good time compared to the nights I was with my DH, that is super depressing because you think you are out when you might not be.

I think our bodies are just out to fool us in as many ways possible. Pretty sure!

I think you're right!!!

If you are absolutely positive you ov'd on cd10 then I would say go by a 14 day LP - just in case...if it's only a guess then I'd say wait out the full 28 days to see what happens. Wish you lots of luck though hun :)

If you are absolutely positive you ov'd on cd10 then I would say go by a 14 day LP - just in case...if it's only a guess then I'd say wait out the full 28 days to see what happens. Wish you lots of luck though hun :)

Ok thanks!! I'll wait until CD 28 to test again.

I will say, I just checked out your chart and it does look like 23rd was ov day. If you had definitive negs though I am obviously wrong. I will say the cycle I conceived my son I never got a positive on internet cheapies ( I don't know what type of OPK's you use). I had run out of smiley's so couldn't confirm when I got a darker (not the same strength as control) line. I obviously did ovulate lol...but wouldn't have known if I hadn't conceived. I only had a very short surge too, when I usually have 2 days of positives.

I will say, I just checked out your chart and it does look like 23rd was ov day. If you had definitive negs though I am obviously wrong. I will say the cycle I conceived my son I never got a positive on internet cheapies ( I don't know what type of OPK's you use). I had run out of smiley's so couldn't confirm when I got a darker (not the same strength as control) line. I obviously did ovulate lol...but wouldn't have known if I hadn't conceived. I only had a very short surge too, when I usually have 2 days of positives.

That's really interesting! BFPs happen when it's least expected!!

I was using clearblue smileys and wondfo opk 2x day. I usually get flashing smileys 4 days before O and I get the solid smiley 2 days before O. I didn't get anything on the digi :( . The wondfo actually got a bit darker but not dark enough for a positive.

If I did have a really short surge, could the digi have missed it? Is that possible?

That's really interesting! BFPs happen when it's least expected!!

I was using clearblue smileys and wondfo opk 2x day. I usually get flashing smileys 4 days before O and I get the solid smiley 2 days before O. I didn't get anything on the digi :( . The wondfo actually got a bit darker but not dark enough for a positive.

If I did have a really short surge, could the digi have missed it? Is that possible?

It's definitely possible...but guess it's just gonna be a wait and see what happens. Hopefully you get that bfp!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->