When are you doing your last food shop before Christmas?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I don't want to leave it too close to Christmas because it'll be so busy. I was thinking today or Friday as I'm busy tomorrow.

I'm hoping I don't need to go anywhere. Got a Asda delivery booked for Friday. Hoping they send the veg with a decent date on....
Worse case we have a co op down the road and my mum loves next to a Sainsbury's .
Once the girls finish school today I want to avoid all shops/town centres lol

We have asda coming Sunday morning so probably Sunday afternoon for all the things they've missed :lol:

We’re going Friday daytime while Rio is at school. We don’t need tons of fresh stuff as we have Christmas dinner at the in laws and also go over there xmas eve and Boxing Day so it’ll just be the picky bits and lots of chocolate and alcohol lol x

I've got an asda delivery for Sunday. Hopefully if there's anything they can't fullfill then it'll be something I can just pick up from the co-op

My Christmas shop is coming on 23rd but I'll probably get a normal shop delivered with it. From now until then, I'll buy meals by the day.

I am finishing my present buying tomorrow girls last day in school too . then food shop on Friday girls are going to be with grandparents ! I am not moving from the fire or the chocolates !!

Sat or Sun morning. I'll probably go early to avoid the worst!

We always pick up our groceries on Saturday's, so that's what we'll do this week as well. I do my shopping online and drive to the store and they load it in the car for us.

We are going later eeek ! Not sure which will be worse the queues or DH being impatient lol

Did it this morning @7. In and out of sainsburys. All veg had boxing day's date on. Just need to pick up the turkey from the butchers on xmas eve.

A friend went to Asda today and said they were low on lots of stuff. I reckon they'll be gearing up to weekend or late night shoppers and will stock up then.

Ours came this morning all had boxing day's date on which is fine for us.

I haven't even got mine yet. I've lost enthusiasm for shopping! I'm going to see if I can get away with going to our local shop as I really can't be bothered to go to the big supermarket in town.

My asda order gets delivered tomorrow morninng. I've got 5 meals set from tomorrow through to next pay day being 28th, we're at my sister's on boxing day so that saves a day, plus Xmas day . Hopefully everything comes.

I sympathise with anyone we needs to go shopping tomorrow ! DH went out today last minute gifts etc he said there was queues just to enter the shops !! Crazy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->