when can i expect to feel kicks with anterior placenta

nilllabean26

Reaction score
Or someone else touching my stomach

Asking u ladies since ur further along.Ty for ur responses.

Also. Any positive experiences of u women with hypertension ?I. Really paranoid all the time. I'm high risk. Haven't been given meds.switched hospitals and now they have to monitor bp for another 4 weeks. I'm checking my bp, with a monitor three times a day like I've been asked. And just this morning it was 160/84. My heart palpitates a lot etc. So any of u with positive ed experiences with healthy baby after stuff Ike this?

Proper movements for me where felt about 24 weeks if I remember rightly.

Sorry I can't help on the anterior placenta or the blood pressure, however I have been having palpitations since I was 8 weeks pregnant. I mentioned it to my MW at my 18w appointment and she said to get it checked by a GP. I was given blood tests and it turned out I had low iron stores. I was put on iron tablets twice a day and the palpitations stopped straight away. If I forget to take a couple of pills then they often come back and I'm 33 weeks now. Might be worth getting yourself checked. I know iron levels are routinely checked in pregnancy but I don't believe iron stores are x

Sorry I can't help on the anterior placenta or the blood pressure, however I have been having palpitations since I was 8 weeks pregnant. I mentioned it to my MW at my 18w appointment and she said to get it checked by a GP. I was given blood tests and it turned out I had low iron stores. I was put on iron tablets twice a day and the palpitations stopped straight away. If I forget to take a couple of pills then they often come back and I'm 33 weeks now. Might be worth getting yourself checked. I know iron levels are routinely checked in pregnancy but I don't believe iron stores are x
ty. i also have anemia and supposed to take two tablets a day. i havent been able to for 2 months because of nausea. thats actually getting better, so maybe i think i will give it a try again. i will soon when i get a referral. military hospital and just changed. hate the process.

Yeah I felt little tiny jabs, but my first proper kicks where from about week 24 :)

I felt first proper kicks at about 20 weeks although I did feel a few slight feelings before that.x

I felt flutters early for awhile (around 18 weeks), then not much for a few weeks, and started getting proper daily kicks around 24 or 25 weeks, I think. He still has the occasional lazy day just to freak me out, though, and there's an obvious dead zone where I'm guessing the placenta is. Visible from the outside kicks came surprisingly fast, within two weeks or so of feeling them strongly on the inside, but he stops every time DH looks over to see.

I didnt get good belly shaking kicks until around 26 but I started feeling him about a week before and off and on flutters before hand. It depends on where your placenta is. Mines anterior but up high so I felt him low first. He also liked to be on my bladder so I felt him first there. Even now I can see him moving when hes up high but not feel much.

I didn't feel anything until 23 weeks. Last week at 27 I saw my belly move for the first time. It's happened a couple times since that. My husband hasn't felt anything yet though, because it's always bad timing.

I started feeling flutters more around 18 weeks, but no huge kicks until week 24 ish. People couldn't feel from the outside until very late though. Like....8 months pregnant. I feel a lot of that was bad timing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->