When can you stop winding?

A

AppleBlossom

Grace often burps (or farts!) before I get a chance to wind her after a bottle but I still do it anyway incase she hasn't got it all up. At what age can you stop winding them?

I haven't burped Colton in forever. Like.. as long as I can remember. If she is burping herself, then dont worry about it. Especially if she burps almost everytime then it probably wasnt a coincidence, she is probably doing it.
Colton burps all the time.. always by himself. Sometimes he will do it straight after a bottle, sometimes not.. sometimes he will just burp for no reason. LOL.

hmm... seems to me I dont remember my friends baby being burped at 10 months... he was well into solids and not as many bottles.

I don't wind Ollie anymore as he burps himself. I just sit him up after his feed and he usually does it himself. I think Faith was about 12 weeks too x

Amy was about 4 months when I stopped winding her, as her colic went a few months before and after that she brought it up every time I sat her up. :) x

i havent burped lilly since she was about 6 months old, she does it her self now, we only burp them in the first place to teach them how to do it them selfs, so once she has learnt i dont see the need any more lilly is almost 1 and she does getting some burps stuck, but i do there is nothing we can about that its not because i dont wind her its just wat happens how has never had trapped wind ?????

I hardly ever burp tom. they come up as soon as he has finishewd the bottle on their own.

Jack has been doing his own for a good 3-4 months now too, I just sit him upright until he does it, usually about a min after he has finished his milk or food. I don't need to wind him any further then.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->