When could I test and get a reliable result?

zoeh

Reaction score
I don't know exactly when or if I ovulated, but if I did, I know it wasn't early enough for a 19 day cycle (I can give details if needed). So I don't have a period due date, but I've had very light spotting on and off for the past five days (cycle days 19-23) that could possibly be implantation bleeding. It most likely isn't--I doubt I'd be lucky enough to get pregnant this cycle after only one confirmed ovulation in two years--but IF it is, when could I test and expect an accurate result? I know IB is often short-lasting, but I've seen the occasional story of someone spotting for up to a week or even two and getting a BFP, which makes me more hopeful than I probably should be. I'm probably more hopeful than I should be about even having ovulated :-/. Should I wait until any spotting is completely gone and then test?

Bump? I'm beginning to think this has actually been ovulation spotting and I'm ovulating late as I've had short, sharp cramps on and off this morning after the light, dull cramps for the past few days. And of COURSE we haven't BDed any time lately because of all the spotting and cramps :-(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->