When did AF return?

newlywedtzh

A Mom At Last!
Reaction score
Just curious because It's been 4 months and no sign of AF anytime soon!! It's a little unnerving not having a period especially when I haven't gotten around to getting back on birth control :dohh: (we have been using the "pull and pray" method). Since I have a history of loss, I would want to know asap if I were to get pregnant on accident to start progesterone, etc. andddd def not ready yet!!

But would also hope it returns by the time LO is one year as I think I will be ready for #2 :blush:

This is a poll FYI

Are you still breastfeeding? Or did you stop 4 months ago?..... I wouldn't expect it to come back any time soon of you're still be a lot. My baby is 15months and still feeds a lot day and night so I haven't had at come back yet x

Aha, just checked your ticker, if you're end then it prob won't return until the feeds start being cut down. But different for everyone I guess. I think my af came back about 2-3 months after stopping feeding with my da at 14 months.

I'm on the minipill, cerazette, which is safe for be mothers x

Mine haven't returned at seven months. With DS2 feeding as often as he does I'm not expecting them back any time soon. Gotta say I'm enjoying not having to worry about them!

Mine returned 2-3 weeks after starting back at work and pumping most of the time. I seriously blame it on that.... :shrug:

ETA: AF came back at 5.5 months.

i'm blaming it on going back to work as well. :shrug: I returned to work at ~8 weeks, LO borned Nov 15th 2013, went back to work mid Jan, AF returned mid March (with nursing and pumping). So, 4 months for me.

13 months. And it's been ridiculous and unpredictable ever since. Sigh.

6 months then next was nearly at nine months at which point it's been regular since then. It was around a time when she started sleeping longer stretches and then I went back to work.

20 months!

its heavier than ever and both times has shown up with a migraine in tow!

awful.

Bobby turned 1 on January 7th and still no AF...wonder if it's ever coming back :haha:

Do any of you get worried for when you want to TTC #2? I'm in no hurry but always did want them close in age.

I was getting worried since we wanted to.get on with it but then it showed up right after we decoded to just start ntnp anyways, I guess my body knew when it was time ;)

With my first baby AF came back at 6 months PP (DS was combi-fed)

Second baby (ebf) AF came back full on at 8 months PP (and DD was not yet sleeping through the night and still getting 5 - 6 feeds on average per day)

I wish it would have stayed away longer though!

Still no AF at almost 9 months postpartum. With my first daughter, I got it back on her first birthday, once we began weaning.

18 months, but it was irregular for a year after that.

8 months, I was back at work and pumping at 3 months.

Voted 8-12 because it came back at 9 months or so for DS2, still feeding DS3 and nothing yet x

After dd1 AF came back at 10 months, and was regular as clockwork thereafter (I fed her until self-weaning). After dd2 it came back after 9 months (and again, clockwork). But I will say, the bleeding was like a Kosher abattoir for a few months both times :nope: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->