when did i conceive

mummytobeto1

Reaction score
first scan-15th september that dated me 7.5 weeks give or take a week
second scan- 27th september 9.5 days 30.7mm CRL (due date 27th april)this was a private scan i paid for second opinion and did not give any info on my LMP
12 week scan -18th october 12weeks 6 days 65mm CRL

I had sex on the 3rd july , 24th july and 7th august

i am sure i had a period on the 18th july but i have heard of implantation bleed
when i had my second scan i did not give any info on lmp but with my 12 week scan i gave 18th july and they dated within a day of eachother so using lmp or not they were both very close due dates !!

can you help me to which date i feel pregnant by MOST LIKELY if it is the 3rd of july i have some serious explaining to do i have been told its not the 3rd of july as i would be due end of march but just want some other opinions

Ultrasound is goodat dating @ aroud 12/40 (+/- approx 3 days)....if this agrred with your expected dates from LMP go with this (the NHS will).
But as sperm can survive upto 1 week no one will ever give you a definant answer (unless you had IVF), as we all ovulate at different stages (but usually on day 14 post LMP ...if you have a 28 day cycle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->