when did i ovulate advice please?????

lisa7781

Reaction score
just wondering when i ovulated?????? any advice or have i even ovulated yet cd 25

Attachments

• S5005599.jpg
    S5005599.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 36
Hi hun

I don't see any positives there but I notice some of your tests were done in the morning. When I first started using opk's I was struggling to get a nice strong positive until I was advised to test quite late in the day, like early evening. Ever since then I get a really strong positive, for me it's usually CD10 and I test between 6pm and 7pm all the time.

I'm sure you probably have ov'd but could have missed it if you weren't testing at the same time each day.

hth

Hi hun

I don't see any positives there but I notice some of your tests were done in the morning. When I first started using opk's I was struggling to get a nice strong positive until I was advised to test quite late in the day, like early evening. Ever since then I get a really strong positive, for me it's usually CD10 and I test between 6pm and 7pm all the time.

I'm sure you probably have ov'd but could have missed it if you weren't testing at the same time each day.

hth

ah thank you very much x

um looks like the 8th of this month but ye should test later on in the day for stronger lines hun gl and FX you hit ovulation xx

April 8th is the darkest of them all, but it's still not a +. Either you haven't O'd yet or you missed the surge. Have you had watery cm or ewcm at all while using the opks??

April 8th is the darkest of them all, but it's still not a +. Either you haven't O'd yet or you missed the surge. Have you had watery cm or ewcm at all while using the opks??

no idont really get ewcm just watery and creamy

well i just looked at your chart, and its really hard to say because your temps pre O are inconsistent, are you not taking your temps at the same time or after 3 consecutive hrs of sleep? Your temps post cd 24 (your FF o day) are pretty flat but above coverline and based on looking at your previous cycle, that's not normal for you?

well i just looked at your chart, and its really hard to say because your temps pre O are inconsistent, are you not taking your temps at the same time or after 3 consecutive hrs of sleep? Your temps post cd 24 (your FF o day) are pretty flat but above coverline and based on looking at your previous cycle, that's not normal for you?

usually take temp between 7am and 7.30am............. i go bed about 11pm so plenty of sleep...... i took a opk today at 8pm and you can barely see a line you really have took look...... dunno whats happening lol x

usually take temp between 7am and 7.30am............. i go bed about 11pm so plenty of sleep...... i took a opk today at 8pm and you can barely see a line you really have took look...... dunno whats happening lol x

If you're consistent with taking your temps, then why the open circles?

IF you have already O'd then you would have already surged, but I guess not have caught on an opk. I guess you will just have to wait it out and see what your temps do. I know how frustrating it is, hang in there!

yes those one were took about 8am lol never mind i'll just wait it out till AF arrives then start again and set an alarm to take temps so i know there right everyday lol x x

i wud probably say you had a slight surge on the 8th gud luck xx

i wud probably say you had a slight surge on the 8th gud luck xx

thanks hope so been trying for a year and a half last cycle i had bleeding that started on 17th march stopped 22nd march then spotted from 27th to
31st march and now here i am dunno whats going on.......????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->