When did I REALLY Ovulate?

TTCgamer2.0

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out when I ovulated. I got wet CM for a good portion of my cycle, but no real EWCM. I'm having to strictly go off temps. I feel like FF got my cover line and my temp shift wrong. Do you think I ovulated on CD15 or CD20? Halp :shrug:

Chart is in my sigi, Thank you :)

CD15 looks about right. I never get EWCM only watery/creamy so I've never personally been able to judge anything by CM.

Yes looks like cd15...but if you want more accuracy I would be using opks to know when ovulation happens. You can get cheapy ones. It can often be hard to determine it through just temping and cm. For me I have to use opks as often i dont produce much ewcm and i dont temp. I used to not use them, but also found out i was off timing. Seems like you are like me where you dont get much fertile cm. If you dont get much ewcm, i would look into using something such as preseed or one thats a bit cheaper. I have a huge feeling that is why im out each month. I get a little but not much. So im using preseed to coat things more and give the swimmies more mobility and a higher chance. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->