When did major symptoms start for you?

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm 4+4 with pregnancy number 3. I had a mmc at 12 weeks in July so I am understandably nervous (aren't we all??)
I've bee. Getting the odd symptom, my boobs hurt on and off, weeping more often, a but of constipation and an empty tummy feeling that is making me a teeny bit nauseous but nothing major.
When did your symptoms kick in?

Xx

So sorry for your loss.
Stalking this as I don´t have ANY symptoms. :nope:

I'm 5 +3 and still not got any symptoms at all

My symptoms kicked in about 6 and a half weeks. x

mine kicked in 6 weeks exactly, mainly just nausea, vomiting and really tired.

I'm about 4.5 weeks and havent got any symptoms. Never had any with DD either...only believed i was pregnant when i felt her wriggling around x

I had early symptoms like feeling tired, sore boobs, strong sense of smell,urinating more often but when I hit 6 weeks I also started feeling sick and still do now but it's not bad. Luckily for me my stomach is quite strong so I rarely vomit but I've been having really bad constipation these past few days It's driving me nuts! lol.

hey girls me too no real major symptoms im glad others are in same situation as me think im starting tho, felt a bit nauseas off some smeels, smells have become stronger, bbs are feeling so bruised, and I have constipation and bloating toward the end of the day, otherwise just tired....ok so ive listed a few symptoms here, but they are all very mild and if I hadn't been trying for a baby I wouldn't have noticed these at all!! ok maybe the sore bbs xx

Hit like a train at 6 weeks!!
I didn't have any Symptoms with my other two and only for I had a bump I would never have felt at all pregnant!
But with this pregnancy I woke up at 6 weeks with constant all day sickness, sore boobs, tiered, pee'ing 4 times a night!

I'm 6 weeks 3 days and my symptoms started before I even knew I was pregnant, although they were hardly noticeable. I usually have sore boobs from O until a couple of days before AF, but the cycle I got pregnant on, the pain in my boobs didn't let up at all - in fact, it graduated to the sides rather than the front and it's been like that (increasing in intensity) ever since. Got a BFP the day AF should have come. Started feeling cramps and extreme exhaustion almost straight away. Started feeling hungry-sick on and off, especially in the morning, by about 5 weeks and for the last three days it has been just horrendous - constant nausea and bloating - so I'd say 6 weeks marked the time where it really revved up for me. I am no longer hungry-sick ... in fact, I am no longer hungry at all, just sick. Yuck!

I had a MMC too back in 2005, and I had really bad morning sickness then, so I don't think strong symptoms necessarily always indicate a healthy pregnancy and I wouldn't worry about not having many strong symptoms yet - I don't think it really makes much difference as I've spoken to loads of women on here who never felt anything at all and had perfectly healthy babies. You're also only just pregnant - your baby's only been implanted for the shortest time, so there's plenty of time still to enjoy not feeling like sh*t before the evil hormones start invading everywhere! I've just been noting down progressive changes in my body (mainly in my boobs - I recently developed those little white Montgomery's Thingamies) and hoping they are signs that something is happening, hormones are increasing, etc. What you describe yourself as having sounds 100% normal to me. Not worrying though is easier said than done, I know.

Good luck!

Im 4 weeks and I have slight nausea, tired and constipated. Also sore boobs. I feel spaced out haha. Usually I get hyperemesis just bang like that at 6 weeks !

Frequent urination and tired I had from 4.5 weeks but then sore boobs and nausea at the middle to end of 6 weeks but not major until into 7th week and still hitting me now... although the nausea is not near as bad as it was... it used to be all day but just the last few days it likes to come after a big meal, accompanied with major heartburn and at night major heartburn and nausea!!! Don't worry about not having symptoms yet, as you see it is quite common to not get symptoms until 7-8 weeks or even further or even not at all!!!

I am over 8 weeks ...almost 9....and I still don't have really strong symptoms. I have a little bit of sore boobs off and on....a belching problem (I am kinda like a frat boy on beer) a little constipation here and there, and sometimes I feel small stretching or pulling that I can never tell if it is uterus stretching or indigestion. Oh and I think I am a little more tired than usual.

I have been actually really worried about my general lack of symptoms. It kind of freaks me out that things aren't going right. But I saw a heartbeat so just hoping and praying until the next appt.

I'm 4+1 and I have been woken up the past few nights with nausea and chills. Feeling kinda flu-y. Nausea on and off throughout the day too.

Didn't quite expect it to hit this early but that's normal too, right?

i'm 6 weeks and my boobs have been hurting and i've been wicked tired for a couple of weeks now...i have a 20 month old who is still breastfeeding which doesn't help the above two symptoms! i can't remember if i started getting morning sickness at 6 or 8 weeks last time but i've been good so far this time around. i would be so excited to NOT get it this time...i've been trying to drink a ton of water to stay hydrated and my increased appetite was only around for a week or so but is at bay now.

Im 5 weeks and I only have a few symptoms.
-Really tired. Falling asleep at 8 pm
-Boobs hurt real bad, but nipples hurt even worse
-Forgetfulness (not turning off burners and the stoves or closing the refrigerator door. haha)
-Waking up at night to pee

Peeing more started early but didn't really pick up until about 10 weeks. Upset stomach from afternoon through the evening were bad (no vomiting or heavy nausea) weeks 7-10+4 but have eased up in the past few days. Had one bought of bad nausea, one night, at about 7+4. The only constant symptom, other than sore boobs which have grown at least a cup size, is being very, very tired.

Overall, my symptoms have not been severe. If it were not for being so tired, and my uterus just feeling weird, I would not know I was pregnant.

At first I was nervous since I have had two miscarriages but, with my losses, I had much worse symptoms. My doc said any difference is a good sign and all of my scans thus far have been great.

Was exhausted from conception till present! That is my biggest symptom.
Sore nipples started around 4.5-5weeks with Montgomery tubercles
Peeing a million and two times a day (and at night too!)
Gas
Some moodiness, which seems to have subsided.
Some cramping on and off, though never lasts more than 20-25 minutes at a time. More frequent at night when im asleep, it wakes me.
Some nausea last week and this week after my tea if i haven't eaten. Hits me like a mack truck and must quickly shove something in my mouth to stop it.
And in the last 2 days i've had food aversions. The tea i've been drinking for 2 weeks, the thought if it makes my stomach turn. The yogurt and granola breakfast i have been eating for about 3 months also turns my stomach at the thought. These aversions just started yesterday, im 6 weeks 4days today. Fingers crossed the morning sickness stays away.

Hey Munchkin we are story twins I'd say, looks like we lost babies at the same time and same for the timing and MMC. Glad to see you back here. I'm just SO tired.

My morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks at 5+5, I hadn't felt much until then. Last time I was just over six weeks when I got sick, but I felt pregnant earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->