When did you get a bump and feel movement?

vickyandchick

Mum of boys
Reaction score
Hi All:flower:

This is my first baby and so far there is a small curve at the bottom of my belly but everything else is just bloat:dohh:

I was wondering when you all got a bump and first felt movement, whether with your first or not :)

Bump was definite around 15/16weeks (although it still came and went and I had a few " Oh my God I've imagined being pregnant, it was all a dream!" moments on waking up during 2nd trimester). I was still keeping it under wraps at work and (work in a school) rushed off in the first week of the summer holidays to buy maternity wear as could no longer button my jeans!

First felt movement in week 19 although I thought I imagined it as it didn't get regular for a few more weeks after that.

I got a noticeable bump in the last two weeks I think. so about 14/15 weeks. I started feeling a lot of little kicks and flutters last week and I'm almost 17 weeks.

Yup, at about 14/15 weeks. But I'm short (almost 5'2")...and I've been told that might be why I showed so quickly? :shrug: Who knows.

I felt the first beginnings of little pops and bubbles around 15/16 weeks, and for sure felt him at 17 weeks no doubt about it. And every day now I feel him bouncing around in there. :)

First pregnancy I was in maternity jeans from about 14 weeks, no movement until 23 weeks. Second baby in maternity jeans at about 8 weeks, no movement until 19 weeks

My bump came around 11/12 weeks....didn't really pop until 19 weeks or so. (I'm 24 now!)
I started feeling flutters around 14 weeks, and only started feeling kicks at 22/23 weeks.

first baby, no bump till 22weeks, noticeable bump about 26weeks:) first movement at 17weeks, regular movements about 20+weeks :)

First

felt kicks at 24wks
bump by 28wks.

didnt find out i was preg until 19wks.

First had a bump at 21 weeks but it didn't become really noticeable until 24/25 weeks.

I first felt movement at 15 weeks but it was very subtle, it became proper kicks/prods around 18/19 weeks xx

I had a noticeable bump around 15-16 weeks and that's about when I started to feel movement as well. Hubby could feel it from the outside of my belly around 18-19 weeks. :)

With my DD I started showing at 18 weeks, first felt light movements at 16 weeks and they increased gradually from there. I definitely remember them being strong at my 20 week scan. With this one I started showing at about 14 weeks and felt light movements from around the same time but they're not particularly strong yet (18 weeks tomorrow) The hb is always very strong on my doppler though so I think this one might be lying differently or my placenta might be in the way (they didn't say if it was anterior or posterior at my 12 week scan)

I got a little bump around 15 weeks, before that it was just bloat. I'm 19w5d and still haven't felt movement! This is my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->