When did you get a bump?

malia

Trying for #2
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to when people started showing with #1 :)
I'm almost 14 weeks and just look like I've got fat tbh. I'm looking forward to defined bump and it being obvious that I'm pregnant. I think people probably assume I've been eating my feelings at the mo.

With #1 I just looked a little chubby until 17 weeks and even then I was just barely showing, still on the line of chub haha. I really popped at probably 24 weeks.

With this pregnancy, I started the chubby-show at about 8 weeks and then popped out at 12 weeks. Now i am only 21 weeks and i feel huge lol

With my first I didn't tell anyone at work until sometime after 20 weeks and even then I probably could have kept it a bit longer lol it can take a while to show and then it seems like a short time with a cute bump and forever with the huge one that makes you waddle lol

I am 17 weeks now and still not showing at all, looking a wee bit chub but when i lay down my stomach is still flat, I cant wait to show, I was hoping by 20 weeks when we have our gender revel I would of had a bump.

#1 was around 16 weeks but I didn't really pop until 20
#2 was so fast , super bloated at first but proper bump by 14 weeks
#3 feels like I've been showing since the positive test lol but I was bloated again, I would say proper bump by 12 -14 weeks though!

I'm pregnant with number 1 and started showing incredibly early. By ten weeks I had a proper baby bump that just kept growing (I'd say 8 or 9 weeks it actually began, before that was definitely mostly bloat). I am BIG now. Haha I have nowhere for baby/uterus to go tho, so makes sense.

It really depends on your body... And to be honest, I was a little embarrassed about showing so early. Also makes me nervous about how massive I'm going to be :wacko: So I say enjoy it! Enjoy not being so big it's uncomfortable, because that will likely come all too soon haha

With my first i had a flat tummy until i was 25 weeks, you really couldn't tell..... Now i am on my 5th and well, i look visibly pregnant already, although i didn't with Andrew until 20 weeks plus, but i was only not pregnant for 4 months so what can you do lol!

I'm expecting number 2. I bloated straight away this time around, but I popped around a week or so ago. I was showing early with ds as well.

With my first i had a flat tummy until i was 25 weeks, you really couldn't tell..... Now i am on my 5th and well, i look visibly pregnant already, although i didn't with Andrew until 20 weeks plus, but i was only not pregnant for 4 months so what can you do lol!

Haha, well your body is used to sporting a bump!

I'm jealous of those who show early. I just don't want to look chubby until 20 odd weeks, ha.

Baby #1 I think I was about 15/16 weeks when I got a bit of chub lol then by about 20 weeks it was starting to look more like a bump x

I had nothing at all until around 17 weeks. By 19 weeks nothing fitted properly and by 20 weeks I couldn't get into anything other than maternity clothes. I seemed to go from nothing to huge baby bump overnight!

With my first I didn't show until about 25 weeks! I'm on my 4th now and 18 weeks I do feel big although I mustn't be because I still havnt told anyone haha x

With my first, I had a tiny bump at 18 weeks and a volleyball size bump by 22 (if I wore fitted shirts). I am on the low end of normal weight and 5'2" so every lump and bump shows! I remember feeling like an imposter at my 20 week anatomy scan because my barely-there bump was so much tinier than everyone else's!

I remember feeling like I just wanted to show already but at least you can still easily shave your legs :)

This time at 12 weeks I popped fast. I went from not looking pregnant at all to sporting a small bump even through loose t-shirts! Between the second pregnancy and carrying twins I had no hope! I'm squeaked by finishing the school year without telling my kids. Another three days and it would have been impossible to hide!

With my first pregnancy I didn't really start showing at all until 17/18 weeks and didn't have a proper little bump until 22 weeks or so.

This pregnancy I was showing at 12 weeks :dohh:

I'm jealous of those who show early. I just don't want to look chubby until 20 odd weeks, ha.

No its really not good, i keep getting "poor you" looks when its hot and when people ask when i am due i am embarrassed to say Dec as the look of confusion and horror follows :dohh:

No its really not good, i keep getting "poor you" looks when its hot and when people ask when i am due i am embarrassed to say Dec as the look of confusion and horror follows :dohh:

That would be so annoying. My workmates who know like to tell me everyday that I'm showing more and more. I wouldn't mind if that were true but alas, it's just fat that they're seeing!!

The public bump-watch is one of my least favorite things about pregnancy. I love that my bump gets bigger because it means baby's growing... I just don't want comments on how big I'm getting because usually it's when I feel super bloated!

I didn't show until around 18 weeks with DS. This time I feel like I have a bump already! And I've been bloated ever since week 4, so I feel quite uncomfortable. Who knows how big I'll get by the end :haha:

With DD I had severe bloat, by 8wks I was in maternity wear! Didn't start looking like a proper bump until just before my 20wk scan
This time it started the same (maternity wear at 8wks for bloating) but looked in the mirror today at 12+4 and it's already starting to round off into a nice bump. I have a really short torso though, I suspect that's why

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->