When did you loose it?

Miss Magic

Reaction score
Okay this ones kinda TMI but I lost my mucus plug hours before contractions started and I read that it doesn't mean your going into labor, it could take weeks ... How soon after loosing yours did you go into labor?

I lost mine during labor when I had just been checked at 6 cm.

I lost a big bit of plug 5 days before labour started, then lost more with blood in it before and all the way through early labour x

I lost mine on Saturday (and contractions started) and was induced on Tuesday. Definitely wasn't a sign of labor for me!

I lost mine when I was about 9cm - not a sign for me either! X

I didn't lose mine at all that I noticed and I was checking. It must have come with my waters.

I lost mine about a week before I was induced xx

First time during early labour; jsecond time- it was my first labour sign (bloody show) and 10 hours later baby was here!

I was in labour while losing mine, like after water broke.

Mine liquefied and started coming away as vast amounts of thin mucus (gross, I know...I was expecting an actual 'plug' and didn't know it could be liquid!) on the Sunday morning. I started to feel small contractions on the Monday, and labour properly started with the bloody show and stronger contractions on tuesday morning. I had plug coming away the whole time from Sunday to Tuesday, and bloody show all the way through labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->