When did you OV after MC ?

Alpinestars

Reaction score
Of course I'm not obsessed with TTC (honestly !!!) and i know we are all different, but I'm wondering..,..

when did you OV after MC/MMC/D&C ?
Are you using OPKs, temps, FF, CBFM or instincts ?
Are you/DH/OH taking any vits, meds or pre-conception supplements ??
How many cycles post MC are you now/did you take to get BFP
Did you TTC first cycle ?!

Questions Questions !
Thank you !
Jo
X

Hi hun,
I had an early m/c nearly two weeks ago and bleed for 5 days....we have decided to TTC straight away and have treated the M/C as a menstrual period and prediciting ovulation based on that. I'm using the clear blue OPK from today and will continue to test until I get a pos and then try to catch an egg. From what i'v researched everyone is different in terms of when they o after m/c depending on how many weeks gestation you were and whether you had any medical interventions. Many docs will advise to wait a couple cycles before TTC after miscarriage but there is no evidence to suggest you can't start as soon as your ready. It is advised to wait at least one cycle to make dating the pregnancy easier but I have ignored that am TTC now!

Hope this helps sweet and good luck xxx

Hey
sorry about your loss first of all, its a horrible time. On a + note i had a +opk 4 weeks after my d&c and i am currently 4/5dpo, but not getting my hopes up. I was on clomid to get pregnant as i never ovulated on my own for the past 2 years, the 7th been the first on my own!!! I was not opking after the miscarriage but on the 7th i had loads of ewcm which made me do one and it was +. Also i was not temping as i just thought i would not ovulate on my own but the miscarriage must have started me up again touchwood!!! Just on folic acid and conception vits and i am using pre seed. apart from that nothing else. Keep trying more women dont ovulate after m/c then do.
Good luck:hugs:

I lost my baby at 13+4 and delivered (miscarried naturally) last Monday. So, 9 days ago. I also had a curette after I delivered baby. I bled very little, mainly just watery pink discharge, then a couple of days of brown spotting. I've just started temping again and peed on an IC hpt yesterday. It still has a faint line (very upsetting). I know I wont Ov until the hcg is out of my system. I am waiting for more tests to arrive and I have one hpt (or maybe two) left. So I'll probably do another hpt tomorrow. I have started taking Agnus Castus again and continued my folic acid. I'll also be using opks (as soon as they get here) and soft cups. DH is taking zinc and horny goats weed (I have a theory that it makes the spermies more determined :spermy:)

Of course I'm not obsessed with TTC (honestly !!!) and i know we are all different, but I'm wondering..,..

when did you OV after MC/MMC/D&C ?
Are you using OPKs, temps, FF, CBFM or instincts ?
Are you/DH/OH taking any vits, meds or pre-conception supplements ??
How many cycles post MC are you now/did you take to get BFP
Did you TTC first cycle ?!

Questions Questions !
Thank you !
Jo
X
Hi hun i mc at 7 weeks i bled for about 6 days after, I tried OPKs but kept getting negatives! then few days after i stopped testing AF came lol.
I'm now im suspected second AF but unsure as it finished REALLY quick.. and it wasnt normal..

I did TTC first cycle.. but of course it didnt work otherwise i wouldnt be here, but that doesnt mean to say it doesnt work for others!
Many ladies go on to get a BFP soon after a MC and they go on to have healthy babies :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"