when did you put you little ones in there own room?

twins6410

premmie boy/girl twin
Reaction score
my babies are 8 n half months and was 14 weeks prem.
they are still in my room, i was thinking of waiting till they are 6months corrected age? or am i just been a panicer
just wondering when you put your little ones in there own room? x

Hey,

Harry is still in with us at the moment but i am going to put him in to his own room on the 1st January where he will be just over 8months actual and 4 months corrected.

New year, new start i hoping x

Jamie is sleeping with us until the Xmas guests have left as we need his room but once they have gone he's going in his own room as we need some better sleep whilst he turns into a grunting farmyard animal at 5am. He'll be just over 4 months but we will be using an angelcare monitor.

Molly went in to her room at 3.5 months. Mainly so we could get some sleep to the noise form her oxygen concentrator which was in her room, and her grunting! She had an apnea monitor so I knew she was ok.

Leo's still with us at almost 6 months (3 months corrected) and I don't wan tomove himanytime soonx

I put Harry's cot in his own room today but by the time he went to bed, i had put it back in our room! Soooooo not ready for him not to be next to me

Chloe and Jaycee were 4 months when we moved them into their room. I had angelcare monitors so I wasnt worried at all. It was nice because two cots in my little room at my mums was a nightmare. Now I live on my own and they have a nice big room and so do I lol. No cots in there! haha

think im gunna put them in there room in january, they will be 6 months corrected then, olivia is starting to make grunting noises in the early hours, but the only thing im worried about is when they both wake up in a mornig they dont make loud nosies, just little squeaks here n there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->