When did you start to show?

JessicaaJadex

Reaction score
Just wanted a little bit of advice.. When did you girls start to show properly? And when did you start wearing larger/looser fitting clothes?

I'm going on holiday at the end of July, when i'll be between 16-18 weeks, and I have no idea what to do about packing/buying clothes! I'm quite tall (5ft10) and have a small waistline (usually size 4-6 uk). So far I haven't changed at all, and have no sign of a bump- only tiny bloating after food. So i'm a little confused as to what to do!

Hope that makes sense and everyones enjoying their pregnancy:flow:

I wore my normal clothes throughout my whole pregnancy, except for my third tri then i had to add a rubber band onto my pants hehe.
I didnt show properly until about 26 weeks. I'm 5"8 and prepregnancy weighed like 180. I don't appear fat lol but my height kind of disguises it. Well at around that time was when you could actually tell that I was pregnant. I never showed much but once I hit my 30 week mark, I blew up! For clothes, i would just take your normal clothes plus tee shirts, joggers and lots of rubber bands! I loved putting them on the buckle thing, and no one can even tell. :)

Tiny from 16, noticably from 26. I really bought bigger bits around the start of third tri. I have a wedding when I'll be 18 weeks and I'm buying my dress a day beforehand :)

By 20 weeks with our first, 28 weeks with our second.

I can only feel my uterus, I'm not showing yet! I'm excited to though hehe x

Little bump about 20 weeks. Visible through clothes about 30s.

I started showing a little at 20 weeks but for people who didn't know it probs just looked like I'd eaten too much til about 25 weeks onwards. My bump grew pretty fast and I was all bump, still skinny everywhere else, so it always looked huge against me haha

Just wanted a little bit of advice.. When did you girls start to show properly? And when did you start wearing larger/looser fitting clothes?

I'm going on holiday at the end of July, when i'll be between 16-18 weeks, and I have no idea what to do about packing/buying clothes! I'm quite tall (5ft10) and have a small waistline (usually size 4-6 uk). So far I haven't changed at all, and have no sign of a bump- only tiny bloating after food. So i'm a little confused as to what to do!

Hope that makes sense and everyones enjoying their pregnancy:flow:
I'm 15 weeks , I have a shorter torso so I'm showing now. Women with longer torsos tend to show later. Is your torso long or short

I'm 15 weeks , I have a shorter torso so I'm showing now. Women with longer torsos tend to show later. Is your torso long or short
I'm pretty much all legs to be honest! So in comparison to my legs it looks like i've got a short torso, but actually i would say its pretty long. Who knows!

I'm 20 weeks and my bump is just starting to become visible through my clothes. but I started buying bigger clothes at about 17 weeks just for comfort. :hugs::hugs:

https://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff466/xcaressmed0wn/baby22jpg.jpg

This is me at 13 weeks o_O. I'm not quite sure why I'm popping yet. It could be because of my spin which curves in more than its supposed to, or because I have an EXTREMELY short torso. Not to mention I'm 5'1, & only was 112 - 115 lbs before I got pregnant. I'm sure I'll have a pretty impressive bump by 20 weeks.

I started showing slowly from 14 weeks and at 18 it started becoming very noticeable to everyone else!

My bump started to show around 20-25 weeks. I had a high-risk pregnancy so didn't tell a lot of people until I was 25 weeks and by that point everyone already knew anyways. They wondered why my boobs and tummy were getting bigger!

25 weeks I had a small but obvious bump. At 16-18 weeks I still fitted perfectly into my normal clothes. Everyone's different though.. maybe wait a couple of weeks before shopping or buy things that will be fine whether you are big or small.. leggings, sun dresses etc. xx

Thats what i want to know! I am almost 12 weeks & look almost the same as i did before i was pregnant!:), x

About 16 weeks people were giving me "the look" that you get when your young and pregnant! At 22 weeks my beauty clients were asking me when I was due so I guess it was obvious enough that they felt safe to ask me lol!

At about 19 weeks but only just and i didnt need to wear maternity/bigger clothes til i was abut 24 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->