When did you start to show?

Katy, I can't seem to get away with not drinking, especially since we take taxis home at night, no one is a designated driver!

ANyway, FERNE did MIL notice anything about your belly? My friend came in from out of town last night and she kept saying what a belly I have! I tried to chalk it up to fat, but she said no.... Barely 9 weeks here!!

Did she come out and ask, Sadie?

My MIL took my daughter for a sleep over at her house that afternoon. While I was loading my daughter into the car seat in the back, my MIL was sitting in the front seat with the door open and her legs outside the car. She was talking to me - actually my stomach.

She definitely looked at my stomach more than once and it wasn't a glance it lingered....

I expected her to say something but she didn't. She knows we have been trying for awhile and so maybe she was being sensitive - didn't want to say something in case I wasn't pregnant.

I feel so fat. I don't have a bump but I have sprouted some stomach rolls that are growing in size. Gross.

Haha. My friend already knew, but she said its just so obvious. And last nght at dinner with our other friend, she too agreed that its a belly bump. Its like a solid ball and less like rolls.
I originally had 2 in there and at the 7 week scan they saw only one but i wonder if there is someone else hdiing in there somewhere!

Moms and MILs know everything.... She will tell you that when you do finally tell her! Im glad.she is being respectful, yet obviously curious!

You're right Sadie. My MIL knows and she is definitely going to say, "I knew it!"

9 weeks along and showing as though I am already 5 months! This is my third pregnancy.

I started to show at 9 weeks i couldn't believe that i started to show so soon, I know this is my 5th baby but i didn't expect to show so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->