when did you stop leaking?

Reaction score
My little boy is just over four weeks now and I am getting fed up of the leaking. During the day it's not too bad as I can usually tell when it's about to happen and I use milk collection shells when feeding off the other side. I have to wear breast pads constantly and have to change them all the time but during the nights it's crazy. Henry had started going 4-5 hours between feeds and although it is lovely to get decent stretches of sleep I keep waking up soaked. Today I had gone through my pads, bra, two layers of tops and my side of the bed was soaked!

It does stop eventually right? Or at least slow down?

I think it was at about 8 weeks and now at 14 weeks I don't need to wear pads during the day haven't for the past few weeks. I do at night though as he only wakes once or not at all so mega full on a morning I hated it as well but you will soon be passed it x

Thanks hopefully mine will stop soon or at least slow down. I am going through clothes like crazy!!

I still leak 3 months on but only when I'm feeding off one side or if she goes a while between feeds and I feel myself let down.

I only change pads once a day now which is much better

4 months in and I still leak a couple times a day.

Dd is nearly ten months and I still leak now! Not much though. Only at let down when she feeds off the other side or when she very occasionally goes a long time without feeding, I'm talking 5+ hours.

I did always have a very plentiful supply though, probably verging on oversupply so that might be why.

It good to know that even if you are leaking then at least it has slowed down a bit. Just feeding now and when I switched sides I realised I had leaked through completely and he was soaked too. Maybe I need to invest in some better pads!

It has been almost 4 months for me and I am still leaking. Usually only when its time to feed Riya or I get some sort of nipple stimulation.

5 months in... and the phantom let-downs have stopped, and the leaking has gotten better... but definitely still there. Just invest in lots of nursing pads. My whole shirt used to be soaked even with nursing pads at night- it was awful but def got better!

Yeah I still don't understand whats up with those phantom letdowns.

I think I finally stopped leaking at around 7 months, but it did gradually slow down after about 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->