When did your babies drop and how long after did you go into labour??

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I have been having intense pressure for the past two days (once to the point I was almost crying) and so I thought I would check my cervix today. It feels soft and I can feel her head down in my pelvic area. I will be 32 weeks in two days. Just wondering when everyone else's babies have dropped?? I'm measuring two weeks ahead and I sort of feel like she may come early but everyone says that so... Lol

With my first and second I dropped at about 36 weeks if i remember correctly (it was 13 and 14 years ago)and went to 40 weeks with them. My third I dropped about 34 weeks and had him at 39 weeks. This one my mother just pointed out to me to at 28+2 that I have already dropped which is worrying me cause I've been having pains and lots of bh. But from what I've been reading all day every woman is different and can drop and still go forever before labor. Good luck I hope your baby stays in there :)

Okay!! Thanks!! :) I hope she comes at full term but before 40 weeks xD

Your welcome......37 weeks is my goal but as long as she is healthy she can come when she is ready :)

My daughter never dropped as far as I know. I never felt any pressure or that bowling ball feeling. She wasn't engaged at all at my 36 week check (at 36 +3). She was born naturally the next week at 37 + 5 and I had an easy labour at home (barely 12 hours from no contractions/waters going to her arrival). Sometimes they just don't, but I always had a really strong instinct that she'd come around 37-38 weeks. I'd trust your gut if that's what you're feeling.

I had posted this on a mommy page I follow on Facebook and the ladies said it wasn't normal for me to feel her head so low and that I should get it checked out. I honestly didn't think it was a big deal but now I'm all paranoid haha

I'm a bit further ahead then you but can feel my babies head in my vagina, noticed it when I was doing perineal massage, I don't think it's anything to worry about x

My first baby was breech till 34 weeks, and the instant he flipped completely at 35 weeks, he engaged. He was born at 38w5d. My second (this one) engaged at 32 weeks... Currently 38w1d and waiting for him to be born. :)

Oh perfect! Thanks ladies!! Yeah I am getting mixed messages about the baby's head being that low. Some say its fine and others say it may mean she may come early. I may just call to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->