When did your belly button pop out?

Izzie74

Reaction score
How far gone were you when your belly button popped out?
Or did you go whole pregnancy and it never did?
Weird question, I know, just curious. 32 weeks now and mine is stretched, but not popped. Am feeling huge today. Can't imagine getting bigger!

It never popped wit dd. The way she l a made it do a weird thing where a Puff of fat stayed round it and it turned into a bigger deeper hoLe!

This pregnancy it half popped out at 37 weeks and stayed half out since

I'm 31 weeks and still have an innie. But I should add I had a very deep belly button to begin with which made me wonder if I would go the entire pregnancy with an innie. Also, I still feel like I'm kind of small to be 31 weeks. Which I was small to begin with and baby is only in the 27th %tile, so I guess that could be why. Every one else says I def. Look pregnant which I don't argue but I thought I'd be bigger by now....maybe the baby is just laying weird and not making my belly pop out. I feel what I can only imagine is her head in my ribs all the time, maybe she's breech?

With my DD it never popped was just really stretched out. This time it popped out but I can't recall exactly when but around 30 weeks x

Im 36 weeks and my belly button is completely flat now, but not popping out! My belly button was really deep before so I didn't even think it would be possible to get flat, but yup! It's so stretched out right now! I'm thinking it won't pop though. I know a lot of people whose never popped.

Mine has become a lot shallower but hasn't popped out either. I'll be surprised if i get much bigger as i seem to have quite a decent bump now but if it does grow more then maybe it'll turn into an outie!

Mine never did, and I made it to 41 weeks. That was actually one of my biggest worries! :haha:

Mine does already depending on how he's sitting 🙈 no doubt it will pop out permanently soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20141207_221403.jpg
    IMG_20141207_221403.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20141207_221618.jpg
    IMG_20141207_221618.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
I am approaching 39 weeks and it hasn't happened yet, its stretched a bit but I still have my fingers crossed that I dont end up with an outie at all Lol :)

Mine never did with DS, and it doesn't look like it will this time either :) Of course, I've always had a deep bellybutton. It's much shallower now though.

Ds#1 at about 34 weeks, ds#2 @ about 30 weeks, this baby girl at about 28-29 weeks but I have the smallest bump I've ever had with her! She just been so low!!

Mine became more shallow, never popped xx I had hernia surgery in my bellybutton so maybe thats why?? LO also stayed up high all the time anyway!

Mine never popped out with DD and doesn't look like it will this time either!

Interesting. Mines started to show signs of popping out from early on. Between 16 to 20 weeks maybe. 35 weeks now and deffinitly an outie. Was very surprised since I always had a complete innie :)

Never, I've a very innie innie, lol, it's still very in but shallower and I'm hoping it'll just go completely flat like it did with ds.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->