When did your bumps start to show?

Jodiebump2012

Reaction score
With my first pregnancy I started to show at 11 weeks. I was thinner then than I am now but still no sign of a bump! When did everyone else start to show? I know it's early days but that was the only thing keeping me sane in my last pregnancy was the fact my bump was growing. This time I don't feel pregnant at all and haven't got another scan for a while.

This time round (this is my 4th) around 18weeks. I'm huge now 23weeks on Tuesday

I had a bump from the start this time but it started to really show around 17 weeks.

This is my first and I didn't really start showing till 22 weeks but even then with a jacket on you could hardly tell and now I'm 31 weeks I finally have a noticeable bump even though everyone likes to tell me I'm small

Little bump around 18 weeks. Still quite small at 25 weeks

Not even an inkling of a bump at 15 weeks lol. I don't even think Ive gained a pound yet. With each baby, its hidden for longer!

Last time with my twins was 22 weeks, this time 14 weeks.

Around 18/ 19 weeks now I'm 23 weeks and have a massive bump! This is my first but I am petite size 8 5ft1 so he has nowhere to hide lol isn't 12 weeks very early to be showing? X

With my first I was showing around 18 weeks. With this one I have been showing since the very beginning. Which was most likely bloat, only it never went away and only progressively got larger. now at 22 weeks I am larger than I was at 26 weeks with my first.

I'm showing a bit already at 14 weeks. It's more like a little pot belly though.

I definitely have a belly now, but I'm sure those who don't know me just think I'm fat. Here's a pic of me at 13ish weeks (fundus palpating 18 weeks). Now I'm 15weeks (palpating >20 weeks) and I have even more of a pot belly now lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 25
Still can't really call it a 'bump' and I'm exactly as far along as Bevzibubble ;-)

My gut has just gotten larger but yes I started showing (noticing myself and not others) around 12 weeks. Now at 16 weeks I am showing but this is my third=)

I have a little belly but it's not a noticeable bump. If I worse anything fitted I think I'd just look like I'd eaten a big meal or put on a few pounds.

With my first I didn't show with a proper bump until around 28/30 weeks

X

I started showing with my first around 16 weeks, this one I started showing around 14 weeks. :)

Thanks for all your replies, I have another scan in just over 3 weeks, hopefully I'll start to relax more after that one lol

(I know that I'm not in my second trimester, but I didn't want to read and run)
With my first pregnancy I was "showing" by 9 weeks I was super skinny however and 5'0" so at that point baby had nowhere to hide. I started looking pudgy at 12 weeks and by 14-15 weeks I had family telling me my bump was starting to show even in flowy shirts.

Now I am only 8 weeks but when I lay down I can feel something similar to a grapefruit when I lay on my stomach. I have more weight on me this time around, but I am sure that I will be showing somewhat early like my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->