When did your kids lose their first tooth ?

willow25

Gracies mummy !!!
Reaction score
Hi, my daughter will be five in four months and has shown me a wobbly tooth today - top front left, which seems really early, so I was just wondering whether anyone has children that started losing teeth before five ? :wacko:

Loads of kids, it's quite normal from 4 onwards. By the time my littlest one list her first tooth at 5.5 years hr best freind had lost 6 and had 4 fully grown replacements lol

DD is 6 an hasn't lost any yet, touch wood but the dentist advised they lose them at 6 an it's the front bottom two teeth that are first to go.

My daughter will be 7 in June and we haven't even got a wobbly tooth yet, but she was a late teether.
Think the oldest 2 were around 7 aswell

Meg was four when she lost her first tooth and has lost another one since turning five.

My ds lost his bottom 2 at 5 1/2, and now 2 months later his top one is wobbly.

Summer will be 6 in May and is yet to lose any. None even wobbly.

Girl was 5 yr 5 months, boy was 5 yr 7 months. There was a couple kids in their class that started loosing them at 4 thou.

We have a wobbly left tooth now, he didn't lose any yet

5yr 9mth! Just a few weeks before Christmas he lost his first tooth ( bottom front left) then a just after Christmas he lost his second tooth! He now has his big teeth growing in!

The day before his 6th birthday which was last week! It was wobbly for about a month and he was glad to get a gift from the tooth fairy on his birthday ☺

Thanks everyone, I checked the rest of her mouth this morning and the two front bottom teeth are wobbly too ! She got her baby teeth early , and from what I've read its pretty normal to lose them early if they arrived early !

I was just wondering about this! As dd has just turned 5(last week) and her bottom middle tooth is loose. I was worrying it was too early. But obviously not. Makes them seem too grown up when they lose teeth!

Owen lost his bottom 2 before he was 5, he now has big teeth in the bottom middle and one in the top with the other following shortly. He teethed early and had those two bottom ones at 11 weeks. He also has his four 6 year molars already!

I lost my first tooth just after my fifth birthday. My LO is only three so nothing to report for him yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->