When did your little 1's start sleeping through the nite

MrsRNI

mum of 1 and pg#2
Reaction score
My little girl is 7mths 5 1/2 corrected and she wakes up once now during nite, I was just wonder when did everyone else wee ones start sleeping through the nite. On the whole olivia isn't bad she wud go down about 7 wake about 2 then up between 6:30 and 7 tho at the mo she's waking nearly every hr think she's getting her teeth.

Wud love to hear other peoples experiences and if you have any suggestions

Thanks

We were really lucky in that Gaby started to sleep through the night pretty early. All she did for the first 3 or 4 months was eat and sleep but we made sure she knew it when it was night time with bedtime routine and swaddled between 7pm & 7am.

Don't know if that had any bearing or not, think its mostly down to luck how your baby sleeps, but Gaby dropped her 3am feed at 6 weeks and her 11pm feed a couple of weeks later. Touch wood were are still waiting for our first sleepless nite since then.

My daughter born 32 weeks gestation home in jan started to sleep through the night by march/april. It was easier as she was bottle fed formula which kept her full and the hospital got her in to the 4 hour routine which she liked.

I always found it depended on when LO took naps in the day. Trial and error I think. We do get Alex waking up once a night sometimes, but we have never had to console her for more than 10 mins

now your all making me jealous lol, she has a nap about 2pm and depends on how tired she is whether its 1-2hrs think i might have to reduce her nite fed and try and get her sleeping better at nite.

Mikayla slept from 7pm-7am at 16 weeks (9 weeks corrected)
xxx

Chloe and Jaycee were 16 weeks, 6 weeks corrected but they only slept through from then until they were about a year and ever since then have been poor sleepers.

Maddie started going through at about 16 weeks for a week then stopped until about 20 weeks and now she will go through. She still wakes at 10 ish when we are going to bed for a feed but not all the time. She naps a lot though. From 9am - 10.30am, 12.30 - 2.30 ish and then again at 4ish sometimes.

Harry started going through the night when he came home (13 and a bit weeks actual) -7 corrected and luckly has stayed sleeping nthrough with only a few hickups. He goesn 8 till 8.

I have also given him a bath before bed and that for me, has really helped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"