When did your little darlings get their 1st teeth??

DoobyJu

Reaction score
My daughter is almost 8 months old and doesn't show any signs of her first tooth yet. She manages to bite & chew a bit with her VERY hard gums. She seems so interested in everything we eat and I am desperate to share it with her. What ages did your little ones get their teeth and what foods do they manage without teeth??

Hope You All Have a Great New Year.

Julie
xxxx:baby::hug::baby:

Dec was 7 months when he got his first 2, up till 9.5 months he only had 2 but he ate anything, HV said that a baby can still chew and eat even if they dont have any teeth, my niece didnt get any teeth until she was 17 months and I am sure she was eating a good bit by then (I dont know)

Aww! Anna got her first two when she was 8 months :D And is cutting her third now (nine months).

My nephew had NO teeth until he was 15 months ...but of course he is 2 years old now and he has them all :D Don't worry - they will come soon enough :D

Oh also, forgot to say, I don't know how, but Anna seemed to manage fine with most foods I gave her even when she had no teeth. She would take stage 2 jars fine and managed well by sucking most things until there was little left! :rofl:

just 4 months he had 2 teeth. my friends little boy did not cut his first one till 12 months x

Charlie got his first tooth on the day he was 9 months old. He managed to eat everything without them though.

callum got his first three at 6mths, he's got ten now.

Amy got 2 bottom ones when she was 6 months, the top four when she was 8 months and has just broke 2 more bottom 2 ones (at nearly 1). But a friend of mines baby has only just broke a tooth and she is nearly one. x

With Lauren and Abi we thought they were teething from 3months onwards but neither cut a tooth till about 10-11months:dohh:.

Toby started showing signs but I took no notice as I remembered what happened with the girls...but he cut his 1st one at about 5months and by 8months had 8 BIG pearly whites:rofl:

My LO now has 2 teeth...they have both appeared within weeks of one another. He got his first one a few weeks ago...so 6months xx

I believe my daughter was 9 months and my son was 7 months. Gosh, been so long. LOL

Brennan got his first two teeth just before hitting 5 months. He is now 7 and has 7 teeth as well. He is taking after me, I got my first tooth at 3 months.

tommy got his first tooth on xmas day, the day he was 6 months old his bottom left

h x

well alexa was 6 months-actually a day before she turned six months, and before that she managed to bite her rusks lol

Lily got hers about 6 and a half months old! i was on cloud nine when they arrived! two bottom ones!

think was 3months old.
first bottom took 2 weeks for the 2nd 1 then they didnt stop.
got 8 atm and 3 coming through at once

My oldest got his first 2 at 3 1/2mo, then had them all by 12mo, even got his 2yr molars at 14mo!

My middle son got his first 2 at 5mo and ony had 2 at 10mo still and 4 on his bday but the day after his bday and for 2mo he got 8 one right after the other. But at 10mo that child ate everything, roast, any meat,anything with only those 2 teeth

Hayden, my youngest, got his first tooth at 7mo and he is almost 16mo ad has 12

Char is just about 7 months and her first one is going to be thru in a few days I think. I can feel it popping up

Liam is an overachiever. He got his first 3 at 3 months and they were all in plus 2 or 3 sets of molars (have to check) at 15 months (!) but my brother and I both got teeth early and always popped multiples too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->