When did your LO start crawling?

Madilyn68

Reaction score
My LG is 5 months and already pushing up to all fours for a second. She can spin in circles on her belly pushing with her arms, and sit unaided, roll from back to front and front to back... Next up is crawling right? Just curious how long it might be before she actually crawls. I know all babies are different, just wondering what all of yours did.

My LO started rocking on all fours at 4 months old, but didn't start to crawl until 6 1/2 months.

My kids both skipped crawling and went straight to pulling themselves up on furniture trying to walk. She might not crawl at all if she is already getting up on all fours.

DS1 - 8.5 months for commando, properly at 11 months.
DD - went straight to properly crawling at 12.5 months.
They were 6 weeks prem.

DS2 - the day he turned 7 months for commando, 9 months properly crawling.

My little girl's been up on all 4's rocking for about a month but hasn't managed to crawl yet. She can push herself forwards a little, can scoot backwards a little, rolls both ways... i'm guessing it could be any day now :haha:

DS 7 months, DD1 5 months, DD2 6 months. They all rocked/commando'ed for a few weeks before.

9 months with my first and 6 months with my second.

My lazy bum has only just started crawling the past few weeks! Previously she commando crawled and before that rolled to her destination

About two weeks passed between what you're describing and efficient crawling for my first. (Crawled well the day he turned 6 months)

9.5 months for my dd, she was rocking on all 4's for what felt like a lifetime before she finally crawled. 6 months for DS, he is so quick at the physical stuff compared to my daughter. I figure he sees his big sis running around and wants to keep up.

My son was 5 months, my daughter was 8 months.

My 7.5 mo old is on all rocking, but he's more interested in pulling himself up and standing than he is on crawling.

Mine did the rocking thing at 5 months, then scooted and pulled himself up from 6 - 7 months, proper crawling at 8 months and now at 10 he is taking some steps on his own sometimes, I think walking is not far off.

My son (now 4yrs old) started crawling around 10months & was walking at 13months! But our baby girl nearly 8wks can roll onto her side already :shock: she'll be an early crawler/walker i have no doubt! A lil scary lol! They all develop differently, i wouldnt worry hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->