When Did Your LO Take First Steps?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So I'm wondering when your LO took their first steps?

Caitlin crawls obvioulsy ...lspeedy on the go that motion is lol

She pulls herself up and walks along things ...couch, tables etc

Shes steady standing for a few seconds and loves walking with you when you have her hand/s.

Tylers the same i'm not real sure exactly when but both his brothers were walking at their 1st birthdays i think tyler might be a bit later he's so quick crawling now i dont think he'll be in a hurry to walk lol

Jack took his first steps at 13 months

my son started walking at 9 and a half months my daughter was at 10 months.

Khloe started walking around 11 months but would sneak and do it, by 12 months she would do it in front of you and by 13 months she was a pro at it.

Kaya took her first steps at 9 and a half months, exactly one month after she stood by herself.

Carly took her first steps at 9 months and on the go walking at 10 months. I pray to God ella doesnt walk for alonggg time :lol:

My daughter took hers at 12 months and Jayden was at 14 months (lazy bum). :)

Mollie started walkin a day after after her 1st birthday.

She never crawled just bear walked.

HTH.

V x x x

Kieran 10 and half months, i think paige is goin to be abit slower though x

Dan took his first steps on his 1st birthday. can remember when he was walking full on probably 12.5/13 months
Dec took his first steps at 10 months, was walking full on at 10.5 months and now at 12 months he is a pro and can even run and play football.

My first daughter was walking by 10 months, she looked really weird walking cos she was so small!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->