When did your morning sickness end?

Julia35

Reaction score
I've been nauseated since around the beginning of week 5, but I haven't been really sick since this past Saturday (one day after ultrasound). I'm worried, even though I specifically remember only having less than 2 weeks morning sickness with my daughter. :shrug:

I'm super paranoid ever since I had a mmc. Maybe I should go in for another ultrasound?

Don't worry, Symptoms can be on and off, I wasn't feeling sick until week 6, all the way up to 7 weeks 5 days, although I was never sick I felt terrible. It stopped a day after my ultrasound so there was me worrying but I've had another ultrasound since then at 9 weeks 1 day and everything is fine. No symptoms or even little symptoms don't always indicate something is going wrong. :hugs: x

Don't worry, Symptoms can be on and off, I wasn't feeling sick until week 6, all the way up to 7 weeks 5 days, although I was never sick I felt terrible. It stopped a day after my ultrasound so there was me worrying but I've had another ultrasound since then at 9 weeks 1 day and everything is fine. No symptoms or even little symptoms don't always indicate something is going wrong. :hugs: x

Thanks dear, that makes me feel better. :hugs: I truly feel awful, but the nausea is much much better. I just feel bloated and sluggish. :shrug: Just gotta hope and pray all is ok. I have my first OB appt Monday. I'd love another ultrasound.

I felt nauseous all day, every day for about a week. Throughout the day, it would peak and I would gag a few times but never actually vomited. I got my BFP on Jan 4th and, since then, I've had next to nothing. I'll very occasionally feel slightly off - but then, last night, I felt super sick! It seems to be coming and going.

When I was feeling it all day everyday, eating made it worse. Now that I barely have any, not eating can sometimes bring it on. Like, even letting myself get just slightly hungry can sometimes bring it on.

I wouldn't worry about it. I haven't really had much nausea at all and I'm almost 6 weeks. There are many people who don't get it at all.

With my son I had the odd bout of nausea and sickness and that was it.

With this one since about 5 weeks 6 days I have had nausea on and off throughout the day. I can only eat certain foods. Every weird smell makes me feel so bad. This morning I was sick for the first time and I'm nearly 7 weeks.

I never had any with DD. This time i had it in 2 batches...8-9 wks and 10-11 wks. It was mainly nausea and loss of appetite but i was sick a few times too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->