When did your MS stop?

KirinM

Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering when your MS stopped (this might be better placed in the second trimester)?

I'm 9w1d at the moment and mine is still going strong but I'm finding the sea bands help. I'm hoping I'll start to feel more human in a couple of weeks.

With DS I didn't start to get relief until somewhere between 14-16 weeks. It was gone entirely after 18-19 weeks. Hopefully it ends much sooner this time around for me.

I havent had any MS in a few days. The past couple of weeks its been very random though, where I just randomly get sick and throw up and then I'm fine for days. So it might not be gone yet lol I hope you're feeling better soon!

15 weeks for me! Then it was like a light switch. Hopefully it'll be earlier for you!

Mines still going strong now, and I'm like you I don't feel human and feel I have food poisoning every single day. Am hoping it lets up soon :(

I'm on baby #4, and I don't feel I know what true ms is. I get nausea, from around 5.5-7.5 weeks. I specifically remember it stopping abruptly at 7+2 with my daughter also, or else I'd be worried. I don't vomit, just feel icky but nothing more. It's a little worrisome not to have it, but then again, I better count my blessings.

Mine has really kicked up a notch the past few days. I am very nauseous all the time now and extreme food aversion. I am struggling to eat. I throw up occasionally.

God you poor ladies who had it until 15 or even 18 weeks! I think I'm starting to get my appetite back but still have hours of nausea.

Cannot stand the smell of garlic and still the kitchen is not an enjoyable place to be.

With my dd I felt really ill and was off most foods until 14-15 weeks and then it just vanished and I felt pretty normal for most of the second tri!

My dd I felt sick 7 times.. And was sick 3 times in a week!!

This time its been from 4/5 weeks still going although not been sick for 2 days!

X

Mine started about 7 weeks and was there all day everyday until about 10+4 when I woke up feeling like a new person!

I still get nausea on and off now but nothing like before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->