When did your nausea ease?

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave:

Hope you don't mind me gate crashing, I just need some reassurance.

I'm approaching 13 weeks and I still feel like crap. I have a couple of days of feeling brilliant and then I'm straight back to feeling sick/tired. When does it end :cry:

I literally feel like there is no end in sight.

Was just wondering when your nausea eased off for you all (if it did at all). I don't feel like I can take it much longer :nope:

Ah sorry hun you feeling so yucky!! Its such a tough time at the begining.. Honestly mine didnt ease off till close to 16 weeks then i had a big sick episode in a restuarant at 18 weeks and that was the last of it!!
I hope you feel better real soon

Ah sorry hun you feeling so yucky!! Its such a tough time at the begining.. Honestly mine didnt ease off till close to 16 weeks then i had a big sick episode in a restuarant at 18 weeks and that was the last of it!!
I hope you feel better real soon

It's so difficult because I know every pregnancy is different, with my DD I didn't have any sickness or nausea at all but I feel like if there's a goal post almost it might make it a bit easier.

Genuinely feel like I'm never going to feel better

Sorry you are suffering :( I started feeling better around 14 weeks and I would say it was really truly better around 16 weeks. I hope it is even sooner for you!

I'm starting to feel much better about now, still have the odd moment where I can't help but gag, apart from that I have more energy and starting to feel pretty normal! hope you start to feel better soon x

14 weeks mine was at it's worst then went by 15 weeks xx

I'm nearly 17 weeks and mine has really started to get better in the last two days... Up until then it's been pretty constant easing off at around 5pm each dAy xx

Mine's almost gone just these last few days, so 15 weeks. It had eased off a bit during the day before then, but was still really bad on an evening.

You poor thing, it really is awful. I also thought mine would never end and it did! At around 14-15 weeks it got better, I found 12 weeks to be the worst. So its all down hill from here!! Hope you feel better soon xx

I just kept telling myself that maybe it would be better next week. I just started feeling better this week (19 weeks).

The end is in sight. I hope you feel better soon!!!

I'm about to hit the 3rd tri and I'm still super struggling with nausea. Try to avoid any triggers and always have a bucket close. I wish I had better advice.

I'm still juggling the sickness. It has eased up a bit the last week but it's still around and comes in more intense waves some days. I was sick my whole pregnancy for both of my prior pregnancies to the point I'd convinced myself I was not getting pregnant again! At least we know it will be gone when LO is here but for our sake hopefully much sooner!!

Sorry you are feeling so crappy! I was AWFUL from weeks 5 through 10.. around week 12 I started getting some energy back but was still vomiting every other day. I'm 14 weeks now and feel almost normal. The only time I am getting nauseated now is when I take the prenatal vitamin or when I eat a huge meal all at once. I've since found a substitute for the vitamin and learned to eat smaller portions, more frequently throughout the day. Works like a charm :) Hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm so sorry, hun. I totally feel your pain. I lost 14 lbs in the first tri to nausea (though thankfully I've put 9 of it back on now). The worst of it for me was 6-10 weeks, then I was put on multiple supplements and meds: super strong b6 & b12 (AMAZING HELP), plus zofran (during the day) and phenergan (for at night). With the combo of meds, I was able to start eating normal amounts again, though I had to be incredibly picky about what I ate.

At around 13 weeks, I was needing less of the meds, but OB said stay on the vits. I finally was able to stop using the meds altogether around 15-16 weeks, though I still have really bad food aversions- especially when it comes to meat. I'll be on the vitamins for the rest of the pregnancy, possibly through breastfeeding as well.

Since getting put on the meds, I've been gaining correctly, but it's on a diet of potatoes, salad, hummus, pb&j's, and smoothies. Smoothies are the only way I get anough protein. Occasionally, I can get a burger or chicken sandwich down, but that's only one, maybe twice a week. At least the actual nausea is gone!

I had terrible all day nausea from weeks 6-13.

Lost almost a stone in weight.

Sorry you're suffering too, it's awful 😕 I'm 21 weeks and still really bad, so have lost hope mines ever going to stop. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->