okciv

3girls, 1 lives in heaven
Reaction score
Hit the milestones like:
Rolling over
Sitting up
Standing up
Walking

I thought Eve would be rolling over by now, she is not great with tummy time and gets frustrated after about 5 mins which probably doesn't help?

All babies develop at different rates and it is common it takes prem's a little bit longer than term babies. However given Eve's corrected age I wouldn't be worried just yet about her rolling.

Around 4 months corrected Holly could go from front to back but think that was only because she hated tummy time so learnt to get out of it! She was about 6 months before she started rolling properly.

She started crawling at 9 months corrected and within a week she started pulling to a stand and cruising shortly afterwards. She is now 12 months corrected and not walking yet.

People define sitting up differently. To me I didn't actually class Holly as sitting up until she could put her self into a sitting position and not me putting her in it. If that makes sense. She was able to sit up around 9 months. As for me putting her in a sitting position and her remaining there for any length of time it was probably around 6 months.

Hope this helps

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"