When did your symptoms start to settle

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i thought you are the perfect bunch to ask as you have got through the first trimester. I just wandered when your morning sickness peaked and started to settle? Im 2 days of being 10 weeks and feeling abit fed up now of not feeling myself. I am not actually vomiting just queasy on and off throughout the day and loose my energy pretty quickly. Hardly spend time with my oh and feel guilty.

Unfortunately for me my MS didn't settle down until after 20 weeks and even now pops up 1-2 days per week.

However, I know a lot of women say their sickness eases up completely by 12-14 weeks, so hopefully on the earlier side for you :)

My ms was there and trying to make me die until 15 weeks and then only kind of wanted me to die until 17. I'm 23 weeks now and while I still have random bouts of nausea it's pretty much completely gone now. Other than the tiredness I really generally don't even feel pregnant now. Hopefully yours is on the way out too.

15-16 weeks for me. The real nausea probably eased up by 14 weeks, but I had strong food aversions and horrible headaches until 16 weeks that made me feel sick anyway.

My symptoms peaked between 10-13 weeks both times I have been pregnant and I felt great by 18-19 weeks 😆.

I'm still nauseous, but not as bad as before 14 weeks. I still have to take 2 nausea pills every day. But each pregnancy is different, yours might end earlier. 😊

It is different for everyone. Usually between 14-18 weeks is when most people feel better. I have HG though (the severe form of MS) and mine went full blown until 20 weeks. Now I still get it every once in a while.

I took until about 13 weeks to settle down - I'm not nauseous anymore, but I do throw up once in a while just for the sake of it... apparently.

It was 10weeks for me with this pregnancy, 13 weeks with first pregnancy. I didn't throw up just very nauseous and certain food aversions.

Week 15 was the worst week for me, and then things started to settle quickly after that.

Don't worry though - there are plenty of other aches and pains to take it's place. ;)

I stopped throwing up a few days shy of 12 weeks and the nausea subsided at almost 12 weeks exactly. I still had intermittent nausea and a few more dry heaving episodes here and there for a few more weeks, but the bulk/bad phase of the morning sickness was over after the first trimester. I hope it passes soon for you too!

I'm 20 weeks today. My MS started at around 7 weeks. For several weeks, I would feel nauseous for a few days every three days or so. I threw up several times during that time period, but mostly I just felt queasy. Then at 13 weeks, I got a really bad cold and that made the MS worse and I was throwing up every night for like a week and a half. NOW, it's back to the way it had been before (feeling nauseous, but only throwing up every several days or so). The thing is, the nausea in and of itself could be a lot worse, I realize. It's just that it seems to be lasting longer than I thought it would! Oh well, I hope yours ends after the first trimester. :)

Mine didn't settle until about 16-17 weeks, but the nausea is still there now, it's just much more manageable. I was throwing up every day up until that point and now it's just if I am triggered by a certain smell or gag reflex. This pregnancy is much worse than my first though, so hopefully your symptoms ease off sooner for you. FX!!!!

They *started* to settle at around 17 weeks with this one, but my MS didn't go away until 24 weeks, and it came back at 28-29, and I'm still suffering. My other daughter was similar. My morning sickness was gone by 11 weeks with one of my sons, 7 weeks with the other, and I never had any MS with my third son.

First time with the twins MS settled around 15-16 weeks and felt great until 27 weeks when heartburn took over.

With this one today is the first day I've gone off zofran so I'll see how long I go but hoping it's wearing off a bit now. Smells on the other hand and mild heartburn is starting. This pregnancy is very different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->