When do the HV bugger off?

divadexie

Reaction score
How long did everyone see their health visitor??

Anna is 16 months actual and we still see ours fairly often (much to my annoyance as I hate her)

Anna is slow to put on weight I feel like we will never get rid of the bloody woman!

Fell out with her today and asking for another one from now on (at least the other one is nice!) but I just wondered how long we have to keep seeing them for?

Also my HV is trying to force occupational therapist on us and I didn't feel they were helpful- she isnt going to be able to report me to SS for refusing things that she feels Anna needs is she?

Until she attended Andrew's recent Child Development Team meeting, we hadnt seen our HV for almost a year. She feels (and we agree) that she is rather redundant as Andrew is being seen by so many other people!

lol lol :)
I haven't seen ours for ages I think her funding was cut so that was that and I was happy enough!

Thankfully we haven't seen ours for ages. She kept saying she wanted to come and weigh Anya at the house weekly. Anya has no weight gain problems so it wasn't needed. I go to the weigh in clinic at the docs once a month. She's clueless about premature babies, and she asks me for advice. Silly woman just added to my stress levels. Although I've never had a prem before Anya, I have had 3 other kids, so told her to take a hike. Lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->