When do you have implantation cramps??

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm 11 DPO/CD 29(11/1) confirmed by temps. AF isn't due til this Thursday 11/5. I'm cramping like I could start today or tomorrow. I haven't gotten the "implantation" dip everyone's been talking about. I'm afraid I'm out :( I'm afraid this is too late for implantation and that AF is soon on her way :,-( So as my title suggests....when do you get your implantation cramps? What does it feel like?

Most people are telling me implantation can happen anytime between 6 to 12 dpo. Fx for you hun!

I had distinct implantation pinching that started 5dpo and continued until 8dpo when they stopped and had nothing after that. It felt like a pinching feeling just above the pubic bone to the left right or middle. Felt it a couple times a day for the above mentioned days. Also I had no implantation dip where other cycles I have had.

I felt af type cramping the time my period was due but that was after my bfp so knew that she was not on her way.

Goodluck hope this is it for u!

11 dpo is when I had, what I believe was, implantation spotting. Just two little spots on my underwear. A day or two before that I had some on and off mild cramps.

i'm 11 dpo and AF is due to show up on the 5th as well! woot cycle buddies! Right now i feel AF cramps strongly as if she's due to show her ugly head anytime now. i checked my cervix and it was high, soft, and i believe closed (i was never good at testing for if it's open or closed). My CM was watery, clearish with some white in it but there was light pink steaks in it..hopefully it's implantation bleeding that hasn't made it's way out yet. usually when AF comes i'm either bleeding or not and my CM is dry as a bone and my vagina is hard and ridgy (sorry TMI). Non of this pinkish streaks, soft cervix and smooth vagina. Fingers crossed for the both of us and baby dust to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->