when does it all happen?

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Just wondering from you many a experienced mummy when can i expect my little angel to:

giggle
sit up
crawl
talk
etc......

also she is always pushing up on me and like to be standing or sitting, at 12 weeks is this all ok for her back? i dont want to hurt her.

Thanks

All babies are different, but for Brennan:

First laugh came at 10 weeks, but it was a few weeks more before it was a regular thing.
He started sitting up at around 5 months
He started crawling just at 7 months
He says mamama and dadada, but I think it is more gibberish than actual talking.

We've only got to smiling, giggling and holding head up so far, so can't help much sorry.

He's quite strong with his legs and always wants to be held standing up position now.

keely.

With Rhiannon she..
giggled constantly (not just accidentaly) from around 15 weeks
sat up from around 6 months
crawled from 10.5months (!!!!)
she has been saying mamamam from around 4 months but its only since she was 7 months has she been saying dada mama and Mmmmm for cow now she is 11 mnths she can say mam dacs (grandparents) mam dad, nen (aunty) clicks her tongue for horse, boon is spoon and bowowowow is dog...

she was always standing and pushing against my belly from around 3 months though if that helps, x

It's fine for her to want to stand right now, won't hurt her at all

As for the other stuff it all depends, all 3 of my boys laughed at about 3mo or so, My oldest and youngest sat up at 4mo and my middle at 5mo, My oldest crawled at 6mo my middle did the army crawl at 7mo but not on his hands and knees until 11mo and then my youngest was crawling at 7mo, my oldest walked at 9mo my middle at 14 1/2mo and youngest at 10mo....all babies are completely different :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->