When i grow up......

lorrilou

Reaction score
i want to be a mum?!!!:shock:

this is what nicole was telling me this morning! she then went on to say that when she's 20 she'll be a mum!!!!!!

Thats her not allowed out or have a boyfriend until shes atleast 25. :rofl:

lol bless her!
When i was 5 i said i was never going to have children or a boyfriend and i was going to fly airplanes for my whole life.

I'm now 18, pregnant, have had 3 serious-ish relationships and hate flying, so wouldnt count on her not changing her mind :lol:

x

My sophie-louise is 6 years old and she told me the other day that she is never having a baby,
think that might have something to do with her baby brother who is nearly 3 and likes to copy everything she does.

Aww bless her, my sister used to say she was never having boobies babies or periods

She's now 10 and begging my mum for a bra for her "boobs" lol

i want to be a mum?!!!:shock:

this is what nicole was telling me this morning! she then went on to say that when she's 20 she'll be a mum!!!!!!

Thats her not allowed out or have a boyfriend until shes atleast 25. :rofl:

That's so cute!
Freya is three, and told me yesterday that when she grows up she's going to be Spiderman!

She'd changed her mind when she came back from school yesterday and now wants to be a teacher. Thats abit better. Must start saving for that then!

Last month she wanted to be cheryl cole.

lol! my oldest told me when she grows up shes is not moving out cos she couldnt bare to live away from us... she plans on stayin in her bedroom.... with her 6 kids shes having! And her 12 hamsters, 5 guinnea pigs,fish, dogs, cats etc etc etc!

:rofl:

I don't think kids really understand ages sometimes, at my work in the summer all the kids said it would be good to have a baby at around 18 or something, but I'd say more people around here typically wait until they're 25-30.

My sister said she wanted to be a cashier at a grocery store when she was a kid LOL, and my brother's friend wanted to be a garbage man so he'd only have to work half the day :rofl:

my little brother wanted to be a butcher because he loves the smell of raw meat! strange i know
then he went through a phase of wanting to work with dad ,and mom and his wife would 'stay at home at mind the babies' we're still not sure where he got this idea from, my mom works as a nurse and he's never met a stay-at-home mom in his life!:rofl:

Aww lol. Abbie wants to be a vet (or a popstar lol), but she's scared of animals!

I used to want to be a dolphin trainer haha. But as Tasha said, kids don't always have the best understanding of age, when I was a kid I thought high schoolers were so old. I'm sure she'll change her mind a million times before deciding what she wants to be.

Aww, my little one (7) turned around and said to me after we had an argument "I'm never going to be a mum because I'll have to shout all the time" How guilty did I feel.

My son Robbie, wants to be a wrestler on WWE. :wacko:

Hoping hell grow out of that one !!

k
xx

katie last yr aged 8 used to say she wanted to be a cow cos they get to be lazy like her aunty zoe :haha:

dont worry she'll soon change her mind, rosie for 5 yrs was adament she wanted to be a lollipop lady :rofl: xx

My cousin said she wants to be a fire engine when she grows up!

Emily told me she's going to wash windows when she grows up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->