When is the best time to get new bras?

devon_91x

Mummy to Darcey Paige x
Reaction score
I've always had massive boobs :blush: and before i got pregnant was wearing a size 38E bra, but im 22 weeks now and boobs have just popped out! They are hugee and my bras are wayyy too small for me now :dohh:

I was just wondering from everyone elses experiences when they best time to get my boobs measured and get new bras would be? Because i know you need maternity bras and then you need bigger ones after having birth? I don't really know all about it tbh :dohh:

I bought some maternity bras a few weeks ago as mine were getting really uncomfortable.

I went into marks and spencers and got measured and then bought a pack of 2 non-wired bras for £12. All their maternity bras are so expensive but there was a section of bras without wire so i got some there. A maternity bra was £19.50! or two for £30! But the ones I have a really comfortable and supportive I am a d cup.

go in and see, but i would get one asap

:flower:

I got fitted when my pre-preggo bras got uncomfortable. I went to m&s too, i bought some non-underwired ones and some 'crop top' things. I also got some maternity ones a few months ago from mothercare, they were in the sale!
And the other day in m&s they had the two pack maternity ones for £12, then on Saturday they had gone down further to £5. So i have one pack in my current size and then one pack in a cup bigger.
If you want to wait to buy maternity bras, just get some non-underwired ones for now. :flower:

Nursing bras are so expensive I waited until I was 28 weeks, and went into Motherhood. The woman there helped me a lot, I went from a 34B to a 36D in my first trimester so I thought that's what I still was, turned out I'm a 38 DD now. She suggested only getting one or two now and getting a bra extender which I did, and I am super happy with. She told me that in the last stage of pregnancy, your ribcage gets wider more than anything but once your milk comes in I would easily go up another cup size.

If I hadn't gotten the extender, I would have had to go in and buy a 40DD so I'm glad I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->