When is your Christmas tree going up?

LynAnne

Mum to 2 Boys
Reaction score
We normally put ours up the first weekend of December which happens to be the 1st/2nd this year. Must be nuts to put it up early when we'll have a two year old who has been known to be a little destructive! I can't wait though. We bought all new decorations last year and I love the colour scheme!

When is yours going up?

First weekend of December. I can't wait! :xmas9:

Usually first weekend of December but last year I put it up super early in November for some reason

Normally the 1st Dec. Will probably do it the 30th November this year as the girls go to their dads on a Saturday and they like to help

Ours usually go up the end of november/beginning of December.

First weekend in December for us this year I think. Probably before, I say it every year. Dreading this year though if I’m honest as I know Niko will be all over it!

I normally put ours up once the kids are in bed on the 30th November, then they help decorate the next day. Although this year we have a 60th birthday party to go to, so I don't really fancy putting it up after that, so this year it'll be going up on 1st December.

30th November here probably as the elf will toilet paper it for his big arrival when they get up on 1st Dec with their boxes
X

The first weekend in December for the first tree. The weekend 2 weeks ish before Christmas (7th this year) for the second real tree.

Normally goes up first week of December but this year it will be up much earlier. I’ll be having my twins end of November so won’t have time or energy to do it then. Also starting to run out of energy now so I’m thinking in about two weeks I’ll start decorating as I’ll be having family over the Christmas period and want the place to look all Christmassy and festive. It won’t all go up in a day it’ll be a work in progress over several days lol.

First weekend in December for us too !

We usually get the stuff out the loft the day before . We usually have two trees and a few novelty decorations for the girls so excited !

The weekend after Thanksgiving (in US), so end of November. We recently adopted a new kitten so should be quite interesting this year.

I'm the same as you OP. First weekend in Dec.

I bought a new (second hand but used once) tree last year I totally fell in love with, so I'm looking forward to putting it up this year :)

By Dec its stinking hot here is Oz, so we put our tree up at night when it's usually slightly cooler.

Last weekend in November usually. I start to crack around mid-november... I just LOVE getting all my decs out.

Normally on the 1st December. The 1st is a Saturday this year so we'll have a fun Christmassy weekend :)

When my youngest was a baby three years ago we only decorated the top half (well actually she took everything off the bottom and I just put it back on the top). She was a little stinker with my tree that year!

Usually 1st December. It's a Saturday this weekend though so ill probably have to do it on the Friday. Unless I request it off just to put the tree up... hmm...

We always do ours the first weekend of December or before DH birthday, whichever comes first as he is a massive kid who likes them up for his birthday on the 4th of December.

Probably second Saturday of December, will probably head to the Christmas tree farm in November to pick it out and pay for delivery etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->