When nothing 'jumps out'

Snow Owl

Reaction score
So we're in the fun initial stage of planning :)

But when OH said 'describe your dream wedding' I just didn't know what to say!! I have a few rough ideas I kind of like but nothing that seems amazing :(

We've also started venue hunting and so far nothing jumps out either :( Due to cost restrictions we ideally wanted somewhere we could do the catering ourself (a good friend is a chef) but obviously the nice places don't allow this :(

But even if you said 'money is no option' I still haven't found a 'dream venue' :(

Any tips?

First off, what is your venue budget and what areas are you looking at- someone might know of somewhere!

Secondly, it might actually be a good thing you don't have it all planned out in your head, especially with a small budget. Sit down and think about what is truly important and then you can start messing around with fun and creative ideas. Pinterest is fantastic for this!

To be honest, no venue really jumped out at me but we had lots of nice places that we looked at, where we went for we did because we got a good deal. And the more time passes since we got it, the more I love it!!

I had my dream wedding set out in my head a long time ago and everything we've gone for is so different, like colours. It started with finding one thing I loved and it just went from there, so I wouldn't fret. Look on websites like pinterest for inspiration, you'll find something you love don't worry x

We don't know a true budget yet, but we think we're looking at about 2k for the venue / food costs. Hense the DIY idea! We'd be looking at doing it in Plymouth and would love to be by the water, but hey I know that's picky!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->