When should AF arrive?

SuperStar1

Just pregnant
Reaction score
I normally come on my period 14-15 days after Ovulation. But this month I ovulated 2 days early (2nd September) so does this mean I will come on my period on the 16th or 17th. Instead of the 20th (The 20th being if I ovulated normall time)

No symptoms really apart from
bad cold (Came at 12dpo), dreamt twice I got a BFP (Wishfull thinking :haha: ) had cramping all day around 8dpo, Sore boobs since last month, but this morning dont seem as bad, had 3 disgusting spots on my chin a week ago (Normally get 1 around AF, they've cleared up now:happydance:)
Not really many pregnancy syptoms but its only our 2nd month NTNP.

:dust: to everyone! xxxxxxx

If AF normally comes on 14 or 15 days post O then she will still come 14 or 15 days post O. The time between O and AF is called your luteal phase and it stays the same. It's the time between AF and O that can change. Sounds like you should be expecting AF any day now. :dust: to you that she doesn't show.

Thankyou, no sign of AF yet! Had yellowish CM today (TMI) probally means AF is on her way.
Not getting my hopes up untill its past the 20th as I probally got my days wrong, even tho the 2nd was the only day I got CM. No symptoms apart from a cold, boobs hurt (have been from last month - so not really counting it) & few twinges a few days ago apart from that ... nothing. xxxx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->