when should I count 1dpo? ?

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
Ok so I'm pretty clued up with ttc and I know my body really well but i hear different things on when people start counting 1dpo.
my opk strips show positive over 2 days Fri and Saturday.... neg today (sunday)
When would you all count 1dpo? Yesterday/today/tomorrow
it's confusing as we can't pin point exact ovulation time..
thanks ladies
any input would be great .

Attachments

• 2015-10-04 14.08.24.jpg
    2015-10-04 14.08.24.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 11
the way i do it for myself is i go by whichever day i no longer have ovulation signs like for example the last two days i had lots of ewcm, with the first day of those two having the best abundance of ewcm. today i dont have much if any stretchy cm but my cervix is high, medium, and definitely wet so im GUESSING im 1 dpo today. also had some one sided pains today. i didnt take an opk so im definitely guessing but if i counted from my last positive opk last month (sept 10 and 11th it was positive) then im right on track for my regular 28 day cycle

I'd call Sunday your DPO-0. You probably caught your LH surge going up Friday and coming down on Saturday, which means 24-48 hours from the peak you would O. Peak being between Friday and Saturday, meaning Sunday is the earliest O day, Monday would be latest. Correlate that to your BBT if you're charting, CM and CP.

Cramping can happen post-O, so I don't think it's a really good sign.

I'd go Sunday as you DPO-0 and worst case it's actually Monday. DPO-1 would then be Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->