• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When to ask younger bridesmaids?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
OH's sister is coming up 7 and im wondering when would be the best time to ask her? I dont want to do it to soon because a year is a long way to wait but i dont want to leave it to late. Im thinking maybe October?

A bridesmaid that age I would ask her mum (your MIL?). She'll be the one making the decision I guess so ask her and get her answer then plan everything accordingly, then as you say, when you're a bit closer to the day ask OHs sister :thumbup: She's not gonna say no. It's every child's dream to be involved!

I asked all my bridesmaids and we decided to get married but my flower girls are only 1 and 2 and my youngest big bridesmaid is 15 so all not of ages to worry about!

I guess it depends what she's like as a little girl, does she get over excited or not? If she gets over excited I'd properly leave it a little bit but if not I'd tell her whenever and let her enjoy to lead up to being a bridesmaid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->