When to introduce finger foods?

Happy

Mummy to Phoebe
Reaction score
As the title says really, when can you introduce finger foods? Phoebe has been weaning for around a month now but seems to be getting bored with pureed foods and is starting to take a very noticable interest in whats on my plate. She tried to grab a tomato today but I took it away from her as I am worried she is a bit young for this and may choke.

Any advice appreciated.

I started giving Hannah finger foods around 5.5 to 6 months old. She's always done really well with them. I just make sure that the pieces are too small for her to grab or to big so she won't choke on them.

I started giving Hannah finger foods around 5.5 to 6 months old. She's always done really well with them. I just make sure that the pieces are too small for her to grab or to big so she won't choke on them.

I was the same as Vickie hun...just kept a close eye on him at first because i was so paranoid!! xx

Elyse sucked on a wedge of cantaloupe today, of course she can't bite off pieces, she can only suck on it.. she's just a bit older than your Phoebe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->