When to move to stage 2?

the jars? we moved Hannah over after she'd had all the Stage ones. Though we didn't really stay on jars long after that

I'd like to know this too......as i've made some thicker lumpier purees and Jac is ok with them.

xx

They say stage 2 is from about 7 months, but Im sure you could give some from 6 months if your baby is eating well and can chew food etc.

I made some thicker purees and frooze them, tried them about a month ago and she kepted gagging

i might try them next week , your LO jac is about the same age as ava she might be better with it now

katie had stage 2 jars from last month (5months) was around the same age for my other 2 aswell

ava's got a HUGE appetite so you
might find she's ok with them now

emily's still on stage 1's but she's only
just eating the whole jar and stage 2
jars are huge :wacko:

xx​

I haven't used the jars so not sure exactly how smooth / lumpy they are in comparison. Aisling has never had anything particularly smooth and she was weaned at 5 months 1 week and she's been happy feeding herself, chewing and swallowing finger foods from the first day. I guess every baby knows what they like! :lol:

we dont really use jars but luisa has just started having the cheesy heinz pasta that comes in the box - says from stage 2- 7 months but she is fine with mashed food so lumps are fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->