When to seek help?

Jessoon

angel baby & NTNP
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the appropriate place. Feel free to give me a slap on the wrist if I'm not!

My OH and I have been NTNP for over three years, both being of the mind that if it happens, great! And if not... we're still pretty young. Even though we haven't been trying, we have been using no protection since I stopped taking the BCP three years ago. I had a BFP for the first time last September, but had a miscarriage at ten weeks.

Though we don't plan on TTC anytime soon, should I talk to a doctor or OB/GYN about the fact that we've been having unprotected sex for three years and haven't fallen pregnant, except for one miscarriage?

EDIT: I suppose I should mention that I don't regularly see a doctor / OB/GYN and haven't brought up this particular topic because the insurance I have through my work place does not cover much more than a yearly physical in terms of health care, and does not cover anything in regards to infertility.

Any input would be super helpful! :) I'm not particularly worried, per se, at this point, though it does make me fret that we might have some trouble TTC when the time comes.

I guess it depends on how often your having sex. For example once a week would make your chances a lot less than every other night. I wouldn't go to your doctor until your actually TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->