When to start bouncing

MustBeMummy

Reaction score
I'm 37+4. I saw the midwife on Tuesday and she said she would be very surprised if I went over my due date and to possibly prepare for an early arrival. I also measured 40 weeks when on that day I was 37+2.
Before I went there I was trying not to get my hopes up and kept thinking he'll be late and if he is any earlier it will be a bonus. But since she said that ive found it really hard.
I keep looking for signs but nothing at all. I did have some period type cramps in the night but nothing since. Hubby asks every day if I feel like he's coming.
So..now im getting impatient. Based on this when would be a good time to start bouncing on my birthing ball? My tens machine has been posted today so I don't really want him to come before that arrives lol

I'd get bouncing, you are full term now so can't hurt.

Good luck and hope its not a long wait for you :)

what is a tens machine?

Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (acronym TENS) is the use of electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves...

Its a little device that sends electrical pulses if you like through little cords and you attach pads to ur back in the same area where your epidural would go to block the pain. They are best used in early labour, I don't think they are much use leaving til later on. You need to start early and increase the intensity as you go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->