when to test

2ndtimer

Reaction score
we had a beautiful baby boy in february, we called him Nicholas Kole and he died aged 6 weeks and 4 days from sids, we have not been using protection since. NTNP, but i suppose deap down we were trying. my last period was the 2nd June, when can i test for pregnancy? do you think people will think that we r trying to replace our baby. he was our 3rd boy, i have 2 other boys aged 3 and 18months?

Oh hun I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

How long are your cycles normally?

29 days, i could time them to the hour. just want to share a pic of my angel with you all

161.jpg

I'm soo sorry for your loss hunny :cry: You're not replacing anything it's totally natural to want another baby and your angel will always be in your hearts :hugs::hugs:

So sorry for your loss xxx

No one can ever replace your baby. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks at the end of the day.

Some pregnancy tests can be taken upto 4 days before your period is due. However I have experienced some very nasty evaps, so I have vowed not to test until I am actually late.

Good luck, fingers crossed xxx

I am very sorry for your loss.

I think you could test in 3 days. Either test on the day of your expected period or the days after. I never test before hand. But, it is totally up to you.

As for people thinking you are trying to replace your baby... I don't think people would think that at all. It is your and DH decision on what you are doing. No one else's decision. They have no right to judge you. Best of luck and fingers crossed for your BFP! Please let us know how you make out! :hugs: :dust:

thanks ladies i will keep you posted what is an evap line, i got a clear blue test that tells you if you are and how many weeks are these ok?

no advice the others have it for you, but so so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful lil boy xx

Oh gosh, how awful, I'm so sorry. That's a lovely picture, so cute! I can't imagine how you feel.

I don't about testing, I put it off as long as possible. I was 7 weeks gone last time I tested. Denial much?!

Good luck, I hope this is it for you guys, you deserve it.

Clare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->