• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when to wean

A

annawrigley

i heard someone say 16 weeks or 16lbs, whichever comes first but im sure that cant be right.... noah is 15lb now so will probably be 16lb in a couple of weeks and wont even be 3 months yet :wacko:
(not planning on weaning him anytime soon btw, just thought it was pretty odd advice)
xx

my health visitor said the other week, whenever they start to pay attention to everything your eating and wanting/trying to touch food on your plate etc....and polishing off bottles and still seeming hungry. they say minimum 17 weeks tho. i tought she would be like not till 6 month ect, but she was just like yeah whenever if they r interested! :)

Im going to talk to my doctor about this in a few weeks, I heard its best to wait till 6 months.
tho I did give him a tiny drop of juice yesterday lol. he just made a weird face lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->