when too convert pram?

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
we have a baby jogger city select, little dude is currently in the carrycot, now the seat unit says from 6 months, will he be ok in it at 6 months of age or would I be better too wait too nearer 6 months corrected??

sorry, it is most likely a stupid question :blush:

I'd just look at the seat restraints and if they're going to actually sit properly... or I guess you could look at the height and weight charts and see roughly where a 6 month older would be and how your baby's comparing to see how far "off" the normal curve you are for a guide.

We've converted ours over - but our pushchair part is suitable from newborn anyway as it reclines fully and the pram mode was doing my head in getting on and off buses with no ability to fold it down in an emergency - not that I use the pushchair much anyway.

We have same pram, our LO was in the seat at around 10m so 8mcorrected, she was very small though and took a bit longer to be able to sit etc so would very much depend on the LO. Her elder sister (33 weeker rather than 32 weeker) would have been ready by 6m actual.:flower:

These things are usually related to height and weight so it would depend where your LO is charting. Personally, I'd go with my instinct rather than with any guidance from the manufacturer. If your LO tends to sleep when in it, I'd leave it as a carrycot, if they are awake and you think they would benefit from being more aware of their surroundings, switch to the pram.

I'd go on what u think best, my baby has been in the seat for about a month now, he hated been lay down and also wanted too sit up, he's been great in it since x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->