When was your SO able to feel movement?

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
I am 24+3 and have been feeling Natalie move since 18 weeks...she is getting much more noticeable and stronger. DH says he can't feel her yet, even though I can actually see my tummy move with some of her kicks. Not sure if maybe it's his hands? He is a diesel tech and is pretty callused. Has anyone else had this happen?

My hubby couldn't feel the baby until around 25 weeks with my first. And he didn't get to feel him that much. Every time he would put his hand on my tummy he would stop kicking.

That's what she seems to do...Though I managed to get him one day last week for some really strong kicks. I was so shocked he couldn't feel her.

This is my 3rd and dh couldn't feel bubs until around 22 weeks, but I also have an anterior placenta otherwise I would have expected him to feel the baby around 20 weeks, with my first, it would have been close to 25 weeks

I had one random absolutely huge kick at 17 weeks that he felt from the outside but took until 22 weeks for it to happen again. My problem is I have an anterior placenta and baby is laying very low and transverse and facing downwards so all the kicks are often right in my pelvis or way out to the side so even thou I can feel a lot of strong movements and have seen baby move from the outside a few times, most of them are just too low to be seen or felt from the outside. He managed to feel 3 kicks on a row a few nights ago as baby seemed to have started to come up a bit and kick outwards not downwards but was still very low down, not much above my pelvic bone! I do feel movement higher up on the inside sometimes when bubs has the odd star fish moment or flips one way and back the other a few hours later but the placenta cushions it there.

I think around 22 weeks my partner could start feeling her now and again and from then on as she got stronger he was feeling her much more, She kicks him in the night and sometimes wakes him up haha

last night!:happydance: finally!

I've been feeling and seeing them for past 5 or 6 weeks.

Combination with hubby that he has no patience and gets bored waiting for a kick and the fact that he has very big very warm hands so I think she was actually snuggling up to him and going to sleep before.

It'll happen, just be patient

Last time was around 24 weeks. Still waiting this time.

OH and I have felt kicks on the outside since 16 weeks but this is my third lo, my dd was felt on the outside at 15 weeks

About 19 weeks (first baby) but I am lucky and have a posterior placenta. I am now 21+4 and hugged fiance today and baby Harrison gave him a big kick as if to say "I'm in this cuddle too!" was so cute !

My dh first felt our lo on Father's Day :cloud9: I was between 19 and 20 weeks. I have a posterior placenta and my dh is a graphic designer so no tough skin on his hands :haha:

Maybe your dh could put his cheek on your tummy. :)

I've been feeling DD since week 17 and DH has been able to feel her since about week 20. Now at week 24 DH says he can see her kicking when she really gets going. She has been a very rambunctious, strong little one though.

He felt some little taps around 21 weeks, but got a good few kicks in at 23 weeks :)

It was the middle of the 18th week, just a soft tap. He got lucky lol, usually when he puts his hand on my belly the baby will stop moving.

Not yet :( but my placenta is anterior & most movements I feel are kicking down towards my hips/pelvis xx

Im 23 weeks and DH/DS havent felt baby yet but I have an anterior placenta. Ive been feeling strong kicks from 19 weeks and now sometimes see my tummy move but alot of his kicks are towards my bum or lady bits 😏

With my last pregnancy, he was able to feel her move toward the end of 2nd tri. This time still waiting. (I have only begun feeling her this past 2 weeks)

Around 25 weeks, but earlier on he didn't really have the interest to leave his hand there for minutes at a time, he would just touch my belly for a few seconds when I told him to and go "nope, nothing".

Seeing an ultrasound was proof enough for him that there were babies in there I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->